[FNZ] Super Role Madness [Season 2] Round 5 - Joker Appears In Worstgen

Status
Not open for further replies.
You seem a lot more chill now. Are you converted?
Why are yall assuming I am culted? Mango didn't cult anyone and I was against him this DP. Usopp didn't touch me and we against each other. I am still 100% town. I am just chilling because I realize you are all broken.
HAHAHAHA

My other guess would be emilia. She hasn't really talked and she has some connection with Dyna. But I do feel beta is .. not himself as much he was in day 1. Day 1 he would be blasting actions. Day 2 I haven't seen superman do much unless I missed it :few:
Beta was literally bragging about his role so he made himself a target. TBH I doubt he got culted and if he did then this game isn't balanced.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
What about me was scummy to you then? And don't say Lanji's "investigation" lmao, I'm talking about real reads since none of you even tried to see how I'm trying my best as town.
What do you mean don't say Lanji's investigation lmao? Of course that's a big part of the reason why I sus you. The rest is reads and POE. The PR thing reminds me of Mango in the Garou game so I am wary of it.

You very well know what I'm talking about here, don't act innocent lol.
I still don't get it lmao.

Once again, all you did was vote me. That's hardly caring. Any scum can sheep. And you're not a lazy town.
I am not a lazy town, I can be, but I legit just got here lmao. Try something else.

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
Why are yall assuming I am culted? Mango didn't cult anyone and I was against him this DP. Usopp didn't touch me and we against each other. I am still 100% town. I am just chilling because I realize you are all broken.
Al wouldn't make an unbalanced game, that's not fun. But I have to point out your attitude changed. Are you part Queen's cult?

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
- Vote Count -

Light D Lamperouge - Queen > Fujishiro > Melontonin
Ratchet - Queen > Melontonin
Melontonin - Queen > Fujishiro > Flower
Finalbeta - Queen > DynaMight
Udell - Melontonin > Queen > Fujishiro > Melontonin
MangoSenpai - Melontonin > Queen > LANJI CUCKSMOKE > Queen
LANJI CUCKSMOKE - LANJI CUCKSMOKE > Queen > Melontonin
~UwU~ - Queen
Kvothe Kingkiller - Queen > Fujishiro > Melontonin > Typo > Melontonin
Flower - LANJI CUCKSMOKE > No-lynch
TheAncientCenturion > AL sama
RippedCal - Queen > Ekkologix > T-Pein™ > Melontonin > Typo > Flower
Ekkologix - Fujishiro > Melontonin > Fujishiro
Midnight Delight - Fujishiro
T-Pein™ - Fujishiro
Fujishiro - Ekkologix > Typo
Rej - Melontonin

Melontonin - 6
Fujishiro - 3
Queen / Flower - 2
DynaMight / AL sama / Typo / No-Lynch - 1​

If I missed anyone's vote, please let me know.

Vote Lynch melontonin @AL sama
vote lynch LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Tris
unvote
vote lynch queen @Tris
Unvote
Vote Lynch Queen
@AL sama
Vote Lynch Lanji.
Unvote.
Vote Lynch Lanji Cucksmoke @AL sama @Tris
Vote Lynch Queen @AL sama @Tris
[vote lynch melon] @al sama @Tris
Vote Lynch DynaMight
Vote lynch: t pein
Vote Lynch Go D Usopp.

Vote Lynch Melotonin @AL sama
VOTE LYNCH; FLOWER

Beta was literally bragging about his role so he made himself a target. TBH I doubt he got culted and if he did then this game isn't balanced.
HAHAHAHA

I don't know who to trust I feel like town is in the minority atm and everyone around me is acting like they're pretending to be town :optimistic:

I hope to trust at least Lanji and Rej otherwise my mind is broken :optimistic:

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
God I hate typing while at work. I feel like Susopp quoting people from x pages back.

HAHAHAHAHA

town cred, yeah I was still waking up when I was responding here lol.

Yeah the one weird thing was the mason buddy. No one spoke up on her behalf
HAHAHAHA

she didn't even talk about a mason buddy either. She would've at least hinted that and not the blackening shouldn't have shown up.
Because there isn't any mason most likely so she couldn't use it.

Rest in pieces Melotonin. About to be gone and will be forgotten :denzimote:
HAHAHAHA

I don't know who to trust I feel like town is in the minority atm and everyone around me is acting like they're pretending to be town :optimistic:

I hope to trust at least Lanji and Rej otherwise my mind is broken :optimistic:
I certainly won't tell you to trust me because it won't affect my scum hunting.

Status
Not open for further replies.