[FNZ] Super Role Madness [Season 2] Round 5 - Joker Appears In Worstgen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course I didn't know she'd flip town. But I still don't believe she was town.

You mean town cred?

I mean yeah I understand it's a mafia game afterall, I am just letting you know it is what happened. I invested her and got that ability.

And it still doesn't explain why she confessed to having it, and how I got it when in the role sheet it's not there.

Look at her role. She could have easily said she didn't have it or that she swapped with someone. Or her mason buddy could have said something. There's definitely something weird with that entire role.
HAHAHAHAHA

town cred, yeah I was still waking up when I was responding here lol.

Yeah the one weird thing was the mason buddy. No one spoke up on her behalf

HAHAHAHAHA two things

[Active - Kage Kage no Mi] - Each phase, using his devil fruit, Moria attempts to steal a shadow from a player. Successfully doing so will super-roleblock the player for that phase and grant Moria their shadow. If that player dies, Moria loses the stolen shadow.

wtf Usopp why would you use this on me :pepeanger:

[Active - Shadow Asgard] - Once, at any point in the game, Moria continuesly absorbs all shadows he owns and all shadows inside his zombies, killing them all but getting a lot stronger in the process depending on the number of shadows absorbed as follows:

@LANJI CUCKSMOKE suicide puppets I knew it!!

HAHAHAHAHA two things

[Active - Kage Kage no Mi] - Each phase, using his devil fruit, Moria attempts to steal a shadow from a player. Successfully doing so will super-roleblock the player for that phase and grant Moria their shadow. If that player dies, Moria loses the stolen shadow.

wtf Usopp why would you use this on me :pepeanger:

[Active - Shadow Asgard] - Once, at any point in the game, Moria continuesly absorbs all shadows he owns and all shadows inside his zombies, killing them all but getting a lot stronger in the process depending on the number of shadows absorbed as follows:

@LANJI CUCKSMOKE suicide puppets I knew it!!
oh fucking hell

Nope not culted, you are free to check and lynch if it clears your doubt.
HAHAHAHA

My other guess would be emilia. She hasn't really talked and she has some connection with Dyna. But I do feel beta is .. not himself as much he was in day 1. Day 1 he would be blasting actions. Day 2 I haven't seen superman do much unless I missed it :few:

HAHAHAHA

I wish you weren't a troll :optimistic:

you would prob name one of your scummates in there, maybe
I am the bone of my troll
Scum is my body
And lies is my blood
I have faked over a thousand writeups
Unknown to Town
Nor known to Indie
Have withstood lynches to create much rage
Yet these posts will never hold truth
So as I bait