[FNZ] Super Role Madness [Season 2] Round 5 - Joker Appears In Worstgen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
Well it's not really sheeping per se, I sused you before and mentioned it as well. Just most of my bigger suses are already gone so it's your turn now.

I don't expect it to clear me ofc but it's a good indication of my alignment.
You didn't even push for me... That's because like the direction the lynch is going, or you don't care. Low effort, putting in 1 vote last minute. Nothing's gonna save me from getting lynched anyway, whether your vote is on me or not.

HAHAHAHAHA
we gucci, I really wanna hear @Kvothe Kingkiller opinion about T
Well for me I thought Usopp was mafia and that we had a rat in the chat cause of him theorizing the Covid, amongst other things. If he was mafia, then emilia / tpein would be potential scummates.

However since he did flip zombie cult leader hmm... I think mafia would want to get rid of him though, if they knew who he was.

lol Lanji didn't confirm shit about my PR, else quote it for me.

My stuff failed on you for 2 possible reasons:
1. I didn't meet the condition. As it was a day PR, different from my night ones.
2. You lied about who you are.

You can't have been immune to everything day 1 because you still chose to respect the PR. You could have not wanted to at all if you were truly immune.
Well there are little doubts in my opinion she didn't lie about her survivor place in the game. The pattern I highlighted heavily points on this direction at least.

In general if she truly lied about her wincon why not very well ultimately lying about something regarding her abilities in the game after all. For example to stall more since if she is broadly believed she can afford the luxury to keep something secretive for instance.

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
Well there are little doubts in my opinion she didn't lie about her survivor place in the game. The pattern I highlighted heavily points on this direction at least.

In general if she truly lied about her wincon why not very well ultimately lying about something regarding her abilities in the game after all. For example to stall more since if she is broadly believed she can afford the luxury to keep something secretive for instance.
I don't understand. What exactly has shown that she is a real survivor? From what I have she lied about who she is, that should be enough.

But it really is what happened lol.

If you wanna say I controlled her or forced her to do that then I have to say that it'd be dumb of me. From my experience with being a controller I get access to the full role and can dictate what the target posts, I was Lulu in CG, now some other controllers can only probably control the role or the person, but I would still get access to her full role. If I were scum and knew that Queen would flip town I'd never push her.
HAHAHAHA

Nah my thought was you didn't know Queen was town and is a cult leader. So its why you tried pushing her for mafia cred. Hence my statement about mafia v cult.

Whatever the case, maybe it is a bit tinfoily of me. I am keeping options open since it is a role madness game. Not sure who I can trust.

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
HAHAHAHAHA

for all its worth, flower did gift me something so I'm not voting her and since the others didn't flip jester, its becoming likier she's jester.

Now that fuji's gone, i didnt want him to go on a killing spree on us

Vote lynch Mel @AL sama @Tris
I've seen how she plays as jester, it's obvious and very different from how she's playing now.

Vote Lynch Flower @AL sama @Tris

I don't understand. What exactly has shown that she is a real survivor? From what I have she lied about who she is, that should be enough.
The only thing she demonstrated about her saying is that she was indeed immune to my role cop and seemingly she is at least a gifter (not sure), but other than that her demeanor is still incompatible with the one of a good survivor in my personal vision.

Flower gifting something is exactly what she would do to candy her way into the heart of Town as I mentioned earlier in the game.
HAHAHAHAHA

we know she's indie but she's not the serial killer. That seemed to be Fuji.

I am still thinking she's more Jester than survivor just off of the fact that shes playing like she wants to be lynched.

And, flower tends to get lynched a lot. If I was her I would pick the jester option over fking survivor lmao

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
The only thing she demonstrated about her saying is that she was indeed immune to my role cop and seemingly she is at least a gifter (not sure), but other than that her demeanor is still incompatible with the one of a good survivor in my personal vision.
The thing is, why would she make herself immune to being investigated if she's survivor. Doesn't she want the max chances of you know... Surviving...

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
You didn't even push for me
Melon read what I am saying please. I legit just told you there were bigger threats and suses that were higher on my priority list, and now that they are gone it's your turn.

That's because like the direction the lynch is going,
What?

I do care, hence me voting here.

Low effort, putting in 1 vote last minute. Nothing's gonna save me from getting lynched anyway, whether your vote is on me or not.
I just got here lmao. So spare me this. Also like we've seen in this game some scums need all the votes on them, so this could be an attempt by you to save yourself by trying to dissuade more people to vote for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.