[FNZ] Super Role Madness [Season 2] Round 5 - Joker Appears In Worstgen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
Melon read what I am saying please. I legit just told you there were bigger threats and suses that were higher on my priority list, and now that they are gone it's your turn.
What about me was scummy to you then? And don't say Lanji's "investigation" lmao, I'm talking about real reads since none of you even tried to see how I'm trying my best as town.
You very well know what I'm talking about here, don't act innocent lol.
I do care, hence me voting here.
Once again, all you did was vote me. That's hardly caring. Any scum can sheep. And you're not a lazy town.
I just got here lmao. So spare me this. Also like we've seen in this game some scums need all the votes on them, so this could be an attempt by you to save yourself by trying to dissuade more people to vote for you.
That's literally not possible, I got all passives taken from me. And if it was an active it's way too harmful for town, I'd never propose it in my role.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Nah my thought was you didn't know Queen was town and is a cult leader.
Of course I didn't know she'd flip town. But I still don't believe she was town.

So its why you tried pushing her for mafia cred. Hence my statement about mafia v cult.
You mean town cred?

Whatever the case, maybe it is a bit tinfoily of me. I am keeping options open since it is a role madness game. Not sure who I can trust.
I mean yeah I understand it's a mafia game afterall, I am just letting you know it is what happened. I invested her and got that ability.

And it still doesn't explain why she confessed to having it, and how I got it when in the role sheet it's not there.

Look at her role. She could have easily said she didn't have it or that she swapped with someone. Or her mason buddy could have said something. There's definitely something weird with that entire role.

Status
Not open for further replies.