[FNZ] Super Role Madness [Season 2] Round 5 - Joker Appears In Worstgen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
This is irrelevant, as Ekko has self-resolved. His recruits died with him, so there's nothing further to be gained from establishing links he made between players.
Damn, thats some hardcore chainsaw defense of T-Pein. That is hella scummy you know?
It doesnt matter, T-Pein vouched for a scum that was wagonized D1 and entered the PoE on consensus of multiple people.

What part of you was town reading him?
The one that interacted last with him. My last interactions with ekko werent that malicious against him. Except I jokingly said I would lynch him but I was unsure, else I would blindly lynch him like D1. Simply because a failed kill doesnt mean much and his reaction was quite...uninformed in general even when I always felt he was TMIing me town. But he just went along with it because he was an Indie. It explains alot of his play pattern.

I admittedly didnt microplay this well but idc lol.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Damn, thats some hardcore chainsaw defense of T-Pein. That is hella scummy you know?
It doesnt matter, T-Pein vouched for a scum that was wagonized D1 and entered the PoE on consensus of multiple people.
Eh, my point was more that that scum faction is dealt with. I haven't seen his vouching for Usopp, but I will admit that scum do tend to want to cross-defend scum.

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
Scum:

Melontonin: Obvious scum who tries derailing to me now that the lynch pool is getting smaller. Her PR being harmful was confirmed by Lanji. Nobody cares.

RippedCal: Felt so threatened by Mango he killed him. He's Ellen Yin. He even slipped by indirectly claiming the kill.

Dynamight: No clue why you guys believe he's good or let him off the hook.

Neutral:

Typo: There's no way a role who can infiltrate chats is Anti anyone. Leave the guy alone, he's not harmful.

Me.
lol Lanji didn't confirm shit about my PR, else quote it for me.

My stuff failed on you for 2 possible reasons:
1. I didn't meet the condition. As it was a day PR, different from my night ones.
2. You lied about who you are.

You can't have been immune to everything day 1 because you still chose to respect the PR. You could have not wanted to at all if you were truly immune.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
It just seems too easy to bag someone like that.

>I checked this person from a random invest to grab one of their ability
>it happens to land THIS ability (that doesn't show up at all upon flip)
>it shows up in a write up where it incriminates them.
But it really is what happened lol.

she could've lied completely and says Light is lying if she used that role as a death miller role/fake role. But she copped to it.
If you wanna say I controlled her or forced her to do that then I have to say that it'd be dumb of me. From my experience with being a controller I get access to the full role and can dictate what the target posts, I was Lulu in CG, now some other controllers can only probably control the role or the person, but I would still get access to her full role. If I were scum and knew that Queen would flip town I'd never push her.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Nice sheeping... Figuring out Queen doesn't clear you btw.
Well it's not really sheeping per se, I sused you before and mentioned it as well. Just most of my bigger suses are already gone so it's your turn now.

I don't expect it to clear me ofc but it's a good indication of my alignment.

So you know, I pushed Mango and was on Ekko too. Both have flipped anti-town (needing town dead to win). Y'all still just willing to let these all float around. Flower has to go next. It's winning time and here comes the smoke.

VOTE LYNCH; FLOWER

??? activated Cart Titan

a cart is giving ride anyone who wants to join can quote this message.

??? activated Destroy Ability on ???

??? activated Joker Hammer on ???

??? activated ?? on ???

??? activated Rikudou Chibaku Tensei on ???

@Fujishiro has been removed from the game

??? activated Breath of Syndragossa on ???

??? activated Call of Syndragossa on ???

??? activated Frostmourne Hungers on ???

@Ekkologix has been killed

@Midnight Delight has died

@TheAncientCenturion has died

Players
1 @Udell
2 @Flower
3 @Kvothe Kingkiller
4 @Finalbeta
5 @Queen
6 @~UwU~
7 @Ratchet
8 @LANJI CUCKSMOKE
9 @Ekkologix
10 @RippedCal
11 @T-Pein™
12 @Melontonin
13 @TheAncientCenturion
14 @Gambit
15 @MangoSenpai
16 @Typo
17 @Midnight Delight
18 @Rej
19 @Light D Lamperouge
20 @QueenEmilia
21 @DynaMight
22 @Fujishiro

HAHAHAHAHA

bring me back into the train choo choo

also, i shoulda known Usopp was scum. Especially when he admitted to roleblocking me out of idk fuji?? When I revealed my cop check/vig shot but christ is there rly this much indie in this game

Status
Not open for further replies.