[FNZ] Super Role Madness [Season 2] Round 5 - Joker Appears In Worstgen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuelyn

๐’ž๐“‡๐’พ๐“‚๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐‘…๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ ๐น๐“๐‘œ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“‡
โ€Ž
- Vote Count -

Light D Lamperouge - Queen
Ratchet - Queen
Melontonin - Queen
Finalbeta - Queen
Udell - Melontonin > Queen
MangoSenpai - Melontonin > Queen > LANJI CUCKSMOKE > Queen
LANJI CUCKSMOKE - LANJI CUCKSMOKE > Queen
~UwU~ - Queen
Kvothe Kingkiller - Queen
Flower - LANJI CUCKSMOKE > *

Queen - 9​

If I missed anyone's vote, please let me know.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Active: Seed of Doubt

Squealer has his own ideals and will stop at nothing to achieve them, he will twist the view of the world of whomever he tries to convince. This will put a seed of doubt in the targetโ€™s heart, and any aggressions towards the target that will further strengthen the doubt will make the player part of Squealerโ€™s faction. Upon conversion they are no longer human, but a Queerat, they will still have their previous role, but only inherit the Death Feedback passive.

So was Mango aggressive towards anyone?

Active: Seed of Doubt

Squealer has his own ideals and will stop at nothing to achieve them, he will twist the view of the world of whomever he tries to convince. This will put a seed of doubt in the targetโ€™s heart, and any aggressions towards the target that will further strengthen the doubt will make the player part of Squealerโ€™s faction. Upon conversion they are no longer human, but a Queerat, they will still have their previous role, but only inherit the Death Feedback passive.

So was Mango aggressive towards anyone?
this ability didn't show up in any writeups and mango said he was modblocked so he might've not been able to use it.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
this ability didn't show up in any writeups and mango said he was modblocked so he might've not been able to use it.
Eh you're right I forgot him saying he was modblocked and it didn't show up anywhere. But wtf does that mean then that we have 4 cults??

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
people created roles after all
very possible

his cult wasnt anti town however
Man what was AL smoking then lmfao??? How the hell are we supposed to keep majority with all them indies, cults, and a mafia team according to TAC and Mango, against us??

why did typo like this message lol
How should I know lol?

also fuji is probably cult as well
Probably. We need to get rid of him and Queen ASAP.

Status
Not open for further replies.