[FNZ] Super Role Madness [Season 2] Round 5 - Joker Appears In Worstgen

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Ultimate Reward
Come, you who are blessed by me; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world

The twelve gates are twelve pearls, each of the gates made of a single pearl, and the street of the city is pure gold, transparent as glass. No temple in the city, for its temple is me and the Lamb. And the city has no need of sun or moon to shine on it, for my glory gives it light, and its lamp is the Lamb. By its light will the nations walk, and the kings of the earth bring their glory into it, and its gates will never be shut by day—and there will be no night here.
I will wipe away every tear from your eyes, and death shall be no more, neither shall there be mourning, nor crying, nor pain anymore, for the former things have passed away.
I give you eternal life, and you will never perish, and no one will snatch you out of my hand.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qRygVKNFh4kv4gR1XTFcby37PX8QP5tfnRKIhOKwQA0/edit?usp=sharing

@Udell
@Queen6
@~UwU~

@LANJI CUCKSMOKE
@RippedCal
@Melontonin
@TheAncientCenturion
@MangoSenpai
@Midnight Delight
@DynaMight
@AL sama
@Tris
@Lindltaylor

Congrats! You are in Heaven!

And there’s no lynches btw, as I love democracy I will look upon your chosen player’s case, I aready made my decision not to put them in hell so worst thing for them would be going to the place between Hell and heaven

Status
Not open for further replies.