[FNZ] Super Role Madness [Season 2] Round 5 - Joker Appears In Worstgen

Status
Not open for further replies.
And there’s no lynches btw, as I love democracy I will look upon your chosen player’s case, I aready made my decision not to put them in hell so worst thing for them would be going to the place between Hell and heaven
Since we in heaven cast out the devil aka Al sama

There’s no such a thing as “lynch” from now on, I have the last say in things as all my work is perfect for all my ways are justice. However, if you think someone is not worthy in some way and the majority are bothered; under my command they can go to the place between heaven and hell I call Limbo, a lonely place but it counts as a huge downgrade, but still far from what hell is. Ofc I didn’t make a mistake, everything is calculated (lol) despite that, in the beginning, I created something called sadism in some of you and because I did that, I shall allow such a thing to happen.

There’s no such a thing as “lynch” from now on, I have the last say in things as all my work is perfect for all my ways are justice. However, if you think someone is not worthy in some way and the majority are bothered; under my command they can go to the place between heaven and hell I call Limbo, a lonely place but it counts as a huge downgrade, but still far from what hell is. Ofc I didn’t make a mistake, everything is calculated (lol) despite that, in the beginning, I created something called sadism in some of you and because I did that, I shall allow such a thing to happen.
I think you should send Simpji to limbo, luxury is a sin

Status
Not open for further replies.