[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 6 - Naruto: Mafia Shippuden

Status
Not open for further replies.
Susopp looks genuine this game. He was one of the most compelling TAC voters who gave momentum to his lynch. I made a lot of cases last day on that notion.

I'm still laughing my ass off because the ability scum stole from me tonight is such an heck of a useless passive it's not even funny, possibly the most useless ever

Do you need to vote twice to town? LOLOLOL

Guys, I repeat, this is a mistake and the players voting fast without hesitation are scums. I mean, how many guys copped me and returned guilty? I must be pretty popular.
I voted twice because I forgot to tag Drago the first time. The players voting fast are the same ones who voted for Nat based off Mango. That worked out so I’m sure this will work too. Juliet is experienced enough to not lie about something this big if scum.
@Seraphoenix @Flower did any of you Ask Drago about what happened last DP?
No I forgot.

Anyway, guess I can say this: There is an ability in the game which destroys one ability of a target each night and that for three night phases. I was hit with that.

Zemmi

GodMommie
So I guess we should be discussing between @Marimo_420 and @Gambit

Queen was the one who said she had the info on Marimo now she is dead, so two potential things here 1.) She would have continued to push what she discovered. 2.) Without her here would could be going after Marimo who is innocent. Which I kinda doubt he is innocent.

With Gambit I fully believe Juliet to be town, I have been thinking that for awhile now. So I do believe she got what she got and he is guilty.

Status
Not open for further replies.