[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 6 - Naruto: Mafia Shippuden

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I get everyone's thoughts on bleakash, I know he subbed out but I'm curious what you guys felt from him when he was in the game.
huge null. thought he might've slipped in the last phase but I chalked it off as a newbie player. His posts in day 1 was awful though but rly cant tell because he's inexperienced or not.

Can I get everyone's thoughts on bleakash, I know he subbed out but I'm curious what you guys felt from him when he was in the game.
I didnt read him to harshly because I tend to give newbies more time to enjoy at least
but he wasnt a townie lean
in terms of votes going with the flow
so nothing much to write home about
the last vote to natalija before the votes were locked is an example
but again new player

I'm getting godfather vibes from BleakAsh. I invested him on n1 and he is innocent. Even though he is innocent I will be treating my result with a grain of salt. On d2 I also saw it suspicious when he said he didn't visit anyone on n1 saying something along the lines of he didn't understand his role and what he said reminded me of a newb scum player from the weeb game who said the same thing BleakAsh said. His posts are also beyond my ability to parse.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
:gokulaugh:
Doubters and haters everywhere, I knew Nattie was scum the moment she voted TAC D1.
And to top it all of she just had to put her hands on my beloved Light.
I was right putting glue in her shoes.

TBH I don't really care about gambit, if he's really scum he's not really trying very hard.
Maybe he learned after I sniffed him out being the GF from that other filler game prior.
Nobody believed me tho, lmao. Well, tbh, I didn't really put any effort in that game, at all. lmao.

Doubters and haters everywhere, I knew Nattie was scum the moment she voted TAC D1.

TBH I don't really care about gambit, if he's really scum he's not really trying very hard.
Maybe he learned after I sniffed him out being the GF from that other filler game prior.
Nobody believed me tho, lmao. Well, tbh, I didn't really put any effort in that game, at all. lmao.
Night results?

Zemmi

GodMommie

I beat you, I knew she was before the game started that is why I instantly voted for her on D1 lol

Status
Not open for further replies.