[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 6 - Naruto: Mafia Shippuden

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you guys feel about Flower refusing to claim her night ability when Mid asked, despite also inferring she got both her actives stolen?

It doesn't appear likely the case that she would get some penalty from that unless she does, but that would look weird, or that she can get her abilities back anyway.

What do you guys feel about Flower refusing to claim her night ability when Mid asked, despite also inferring she got both her actives stolen?

It doesn't appear likely the case that she would get some penalty from that unless she does, but that would look weird, or that she can get her abilities back anyway.
her night action*

I fucking already said it. Start actually reading.

I fucking already said it. Start actually reading.
You claimed you have your reasons and that's all I could read, so I'm asking what the town thinks of it. This level of turmoil looks way too excessive.

Not to mention that you didn't type that you cannot claim at all, but that you prefer not to do it now, so the penalty scenario I enlightened looks even less probable.

Status
Not open for further replies.