[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 6 - Naruto: Mafia Shippuden

Status
Not open for further replies.
killing JDB and zem wasnt smart since they were the other ppl i suspect

the idea of multiball is hard ruining our reads since we dont know which faction did each akatsuki belong to

mango defended TAC but outed nat
beta defended TAC but counterclaimed him
lanji was neutral on TAC but had good points on him. he has been coasting most of the game

midnight is town af and im glad they didnt kill him yet. its scary why they keep confirmed town alive. unless im getting hard played here by him

its definitely has to be flower. lind's carefree hint about his character was pretty smart i give him that
I dont think flower was responsible for the kills at night
if my action went through but she could def be it
today I think we she go with melon

killing JDB and zem wasnt smart since they were the other ppl i suspect

the idea of multiball is hard ruining our reads since we dont know which faction did each akatsuki belong to

mango defended TAC but outed nat
beta defended TAC but counterclaimed him
lanji was neutral on TAC but had good points on him. he has been coasting most of the game

midnight is town af and im glad they didnt kill him yet. its scary why they keep confirmed town alive. unless im getting hard played here by him

its definitely has to be flower. lind's carefree hint about his character was pretty smart i give him that
if its a multiball
using scum lynches to townclear at this point is worthless but we need another flip to confirm it.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I dont think flower was responsible for the kills at night
if my action went through but she could def be it
today I think we she go with melon

if its a multiball
using scum lynches to townclear at this point is worthless but we need another flip to confirm it.
did u rb flower?
im sure im left alive since they r immune to rb

Emil

Certified Memelord
nat defended beta and bused TAC instead

im leaning beta is town honestly, or atleast not in nat's faction

i dont think beta's the way to go. i reread day 1 again and i encourage u guys to do so

I mean I highlighted a thorough case on Flower after the one I highlighted in the past.

If you gonna lynch me and have scum win the game presumably I might still be honored with the MVP.

Emil

Certified Memelord
This isn‘t a Multiball. Look at the setup. All scums and Town have the same wincon. Where did this theory even come from?
the idea of multiball came from kakuzu's ability

but if it isnt multiball then omg flower u made this so much easier for us

we just yeet u and win

Status
Not open for further replies.