[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 6 - Naruto: Mafia Shippuden

Status
Not open for further replies.
I came to the groundbreaking conclusion that Flower is probably scum guys:

- I got stolen of my active redirector in N1 and in N2 it was destroyed, I was stolen of my passive in N2 and in N3 it was destroyed.

- Going by this pattern Mafia presumably stole and destroyed, so it's them to steal and destroy most likely, I quite doubt a townie also can attain and afford such.

- Mechanical Inconsistencies linked with Flower: she claimed to have 2 abilities at disposal and that both were destroyed and yet she,*after in the next phase*, also claims to have utilized the ability destroyer on me. She didn't mention of her rolecrush she had claimed in the past anymore, when explaining her abilities yesterday, but merely the destroyer and copycat abilities. She had factually claimed about the rolecrush the day earlier.

- Coveting to End the Phase earlier is decidedly a scum meta of hers. Doubt she does so with the same frequency as Town, since in this particular circumstance not everyone had contributed to substantially post.

And lastly... she probably chose to claim to have targetted me to look better and also in that that's a low risk move for a scum and OddOdd used it once: why would a watcher visit me after all, right?

Yeah, this guy is scum, guys.

I‘m mechanically confirmed and he‘s still throwing shades.

Vote Lynch Beta.

Feeling better about this vote than the Usopp vote.

I came to the groundbreaking conclusion that Flower is probably scum guys:

- I got stolen of my active redirector in N1 and in N2 it was destroyed, I was stolen of my passive in N2 and in N3 it was destroyed.

- Going by this pattern Mafia presumably stole and destroyed, so it's them to steal and destroy most likely, I quite doubt a townie also can attain and afford such.

- Mechanical Inconsistencies linked with Flower: she claimed to have 2 abilities at disposal and that both were destroyed and yet she,*after in the next phase*, also claims to have utilized the ability destroyer on me. She didn't mention of her rolecrush she had claimed in the past anymore, when explaining her abilities yesterday, but merely the destroyer and copycat abilities. She had factually claimed about the rolecrush the day earlier.

- Coveting to End the Phase earlier is decidedly a scum meta of hers. Doubt she does so with the same frequency as Town, since in this particular circumstance not everyone had contributed to substantially post.

And lastly... she probably chose to claim to have targetted me to look better and also in that that's a low risk move for a scum and OddOdd used it once: why would a watcher visit me after all, right?

flower claimed watcher?
also flower you had two actives destroyed right so just your passive?

My action on you was confirmed by the host...which you should know. Yet you‘re here throwing shades at me, despite knowing that. You‘re so desperate now it isn‘t even funny.
Yes, and? This absolutely doesn't remotely inficiate my case on you if you read it accurately. I think you are probably scum and a stealer-destroyer or one of your buddies is. :shocking:

Emil

Certified Memelord
yea its flower

no wonder lind was carefree with his claim

but geez there is probably someone else

its likely 2 factions. mango could be bad as well since he defended TAC

but flower has to go first

also this game isn't balanced at all wtf

Status
Not open for further replies.