[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 6 - Naruto: Mafia Shippuden

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zemmi

GodMommie
number of times u have been scum in the past is not equivalent to u being scum now

i see ur trying too hard to get us to compare u to ur past games

ur a good player its easy to mirror ur lazy town self as scum, but its odd for u to go into this extent of trying to get us to relate ur current game with ur past games
Well when I die and if you are still alive I will just say they should look at you. Just leaving this here for people to consider if at any point in this game I die.

@Fujishiro
beta seems like a better vote to you than usopp based on the logic explanation for voting him?
Sorry dude, didn't get your question.

If you mean who i want out out of the two atm its FB, Usopp moved on from the sus on him and i feel better about him now than i did when i thought he made a slip.

I didn't like Midnight either but at this point im trying to determine if Mid can fake claim off the bat like this, Usopp is vouching for him being town tho. And idk if Usopp is the type of dude that links himself to his scummate like that D1, other reason why i feel better.

FB honestly just been harping on defending the case against him and sussing everyone that susses him.

That's it.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Status
Not open for further replies.