[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 6 - Naruto: Mafia Shippuden

Status
Not open for further replies.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
I didn't like Midnight either
Don't worry, chanses are he hates you too.

I mean, what? Oh that's not what you were talking about, right.. sorry Fujiman
Sorry dude, didn't get your question.

If you mean who i want out out of the two atm its FB, Usopp moved on from the sus on him and i feel better about him now than i did when i thought he made a slip.

I didn't like Midnight either but at this point im trying to determine if Mid can fake claim off the bat like this, Usopp is vouching for him being town tho. And idk if Usopp is the type of dude that links himself to his scummate like that D1, other reason why i feel better.

FB honestly just been harping on defending the case against him and sussing everyone that susses him.

That's it.
The thing is, FB and Mid are always under heavy fire in D1 for obvious reasons, I think that be they scum or be they town, we should look elsewhere, they take up too much attention

Emil

Certified Memelord
When you guys make a vote against people like saying Light right now, would be good to give reasons as to why, so other people can get why you think they are scum. People would be more likely to follow a vote with evidence.
for someone of you high town level zem, who doesnt care much about day 1, i think you ought to not tell us what to do

;)

The thing is, FB and Mid are always under heavy fire in D1 for obvious reasons, I think that be they scum or be they town, we should look elsewhere, they take up too much attention
Yeah, no. Im not gonna forget about FB because of this reasoning. Users game, he was scum. I scum read him D1 and wanted to push him.

In comes the excuses of FB is always pushed, lets not go for him and you saying he was town. He turned out to be the GF.

So no, im not moving my vote from him. There is a lot of resistance to it btw. People talk to him but no one is voting him.

Why.

As for other people, lets see @Lindltaylor talk, or even @T-Pein™ or @Gambit t, i want him to talk some more. Not sure i like his play atm.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Yeah, no. Im not gonna forget about FB because of this reasoning. Users game, he was scum. I scum read him D1 and wanted to push him.

In comes the excuses of FB is always pushed, lets not go for him and you saying he was town. He turned out to be the GF.

So no, im not moving my vote from him. There is a lot of resistance to it btw. People talk to him but no one is voting him.

Why.

As for other people, lets see @Lindltaylor talk, or even @T-Pein™ or @Gambit t, i want him to talk some more. Not sure i like his play atm.
I mean we can lynch them, I'm just saying there are other players, and you're doing exactly what I asked you to lmao now that I asked.
You are contradicting your words with your actions my friend, Town Lord Fujiman

Zemmi

GodMommie

Why.

I agree with this. People write off players as being scum for dumb reasons like well it's "beta" or "soinso" They are always scummy when they play, and they end up getting by with a coast.

Status
Not open for further replies.