Not open for further replies.

Emil

Intoner
sera is only possible scum if there r 2 factions

lets not tinfoil on that too much until we eliminate the scum at hand

if game didnt end by then, then we hunt the secondary scum ningens

Emil

Intoner
i mean im known for always hunting rivaling factions when there is multibl so dem im gna look horrible if this actually is mutliball

but im lucky its easy to prove im town via flavor lol

the claim fiesta will happen after day 5 if game didnt end lol

You say this but don't have the courage to reply to me when I quote you. Just throwing shade in the shadows without actually confronting the person. Why so scared Beta? Are you going to sus me the rest of the game because I sussed your first?:kobeha:
Grow up man
Why are you still so blurred?

I gave you reasons several times, it has nothing to do with being sused, several other players did.

You gave a whole lot of confirmation bias. terrible.
This game is about analyzing data in the first place and if I spot patterns should I keep them for myself? I don't understand.

If not you look too concerned about what I think for someone who is not supposed to be tainted.

We shall see depending on how many scums this game features, also.

This game is about analyzing data in the first place and if I spot patterns should I keep them for myself? I don't understand.

If not you look too concerned about what I think for someone who is not supposed to be tainted.

We shall see depending on how many scums this game features, also.
I find talking about someone continually without tagging them or responding to them, distasteful and cowardly :kayneshrug:

I gave up convincing you that I am town, You guys are so drawn out with your T:suresure:wn P:suresure: :suresure:L you are undermining my claim yesterday. My flip will tell you this and I hope that you guys look into the speed voters this dp.

Sai out.

Status
Not open for further replies.