[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 6 - Naruto: Mafia Shippuden

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
@Go D. Usopp ™ the mafia was split into pairs and couldn't communicate with other pairs. That's why their 6 members. It wasn't just one big chat from start to finish.
ya thats fine and all, but but...

im studying now gimme all scum roles pls i'll tell u where r the issues with them when i get sm time lol

only like 3 townies claimed their flavor (mango/zem/midnight)

i did last day cuz game shuda been donezo

ur punishing town for just saying i roleblocked this or i used an ability on this

ur punishing actual role claim not flavor claim

and ur punishing it sooo disgustingly hard for a 6-13 ratio

its insane

D

Dragomir

ya thats fine and all, but but...

im studying now gimme all scum roles pls i'll tell u where r the issues with them when i get sm time lol

only like 3 townies claimed their flavor (mango/zem/midnight)

i did last day cuz game shuda been donezo

ur punishing town for just saying i roleblocked this or i used an ability on this

ur punishing actual role claim not flavor claim

and ur punishing it sooo disgustingly hard for a 6-13 ratio

its insane
Yeah, I know. I intentionally punished it all that hard.

Emil

Certified Memelord
this game was fun overall, best town perfomance i've seen in a long time, i just believe there should be a middle term between "lazy town wins because they massclaimed in d2" and "mafia can quadra kill because some people flavor claimed"
we never mass claimed queen

claiming actions is fine

cop can say i checked this

doctor can say i protected this

roleblocker can say i roleblocked this

we never claimed flavor. only 3 of us did

omg ahahhaa

Zemmi

GodMommie
Me and Drago talked for awhile earlier today because he wanted some feedback, he already knew before he spoke with me that his experiments weren't that great. I see no reason to really to hound him on it.

Though imo. Mafia needs to learn to have more game presence in the thread, they were given such a great handicapped they needed absolutely zero game presence to win. :few:

we never mass claimed queen

claiming actions is fine

cop can say i checked this

doctor can say i protected this

roleblocker can say i roleblocked this

we never claimed flavor. only 3 of us did

omg ahahhaa
Cop/Invest can instead find a way to communicate their results without saying them, like in a no claim game. But you can say more without outright stating what you did.

Emil

Certified Memelord
i want u to come here
and play this game drago

play this fken game where my actions hit scum 3 out of 4 days and doesnt do anything cuz they r immune to it

and we have 2-3 townies dying each night LOL

Me and Drago talked for awhile earlier today because he wanted some feedback, he already knew before he spoke with me that his experiments weren't that great. I see no reason to really to hound him on it.

Though imo. Mafia needs to learn to have more game presence in the thread, they were given such a great handicapped they needed absolutely zero game presence to win. :few:
Half of scum was inactive, i had to leave because of my game. You're right.
But we shouldn't just let town claim and shit and not have it be punished.

Status
Not open for further replies.