Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhea

Cattitude
Sigh! @Sky Tbh... Either you ask for healing for real or just for fishing me out and emptied my shot. If you are really Town and you were dying. If I were you, I will definitely do something to help Town before I die last night, I will emptied my abilities as I can than died for nothing to help Town. Unless.... you decide to do nothing because you are very confident you will stay alive and saved yours for something.

This post of yours makes no sense because T-Pein and I had a disagreement with each other on day 2 and T-Pein defending Gambit while I was suspecting Gambit also doesn't make sense on us being a scum team because more often scum would not defend one player while the other scum suspects the player.
T-pein was defendibg you while gambit was suspecting you, T-pein defending you in very sympathetic way is sus.. if you noticed what was being said.. he lowkey contradicted himself by saying this to gambit"don't be rude read the thread yourself tho I'm not a fan of 'lol i didnt read' types, and funny enough gambit dies Lol

T-pein was defendibg you while gambit was suspecting you, T-pein defending you in very sympathetic way is sus.. if you noticed what was being said.. he lowkey contradicted himself by saying this to gambit"don't be rude read the thread yourself tho I'm not a fan of 'lol i didnt read' types, and funny enough gambit dies Lol
You're lying because I was the one who suspected Gambit and Gambit didn't suspect anyone in the waiting room until day 2 came when he only said something along the lines of T-Pein vs Udell didn't look tvt. Anyone who was in the same waiting room with me can confirm that Gambit didn't even suspect me and he never even mentioned my name in there. T-Pein also never defended me. You are misrepping so badly which is scummy.

You're lying because I was the one who suspected Gambit and Gambit didn't suspect anyone in the waiting room until day 2 came when he only said something along the lines of T-Pein vs Udell didn't look tvt. Anyone who was in the same waiting room with me can confirm that Gambit didn't even suspect me and he never even mentioned my name in there. T-Pein also never defended me. You are misrepping so badly which is scummy.
Gambit doubted that you were Cwcing through the days which is a natural question.. but T-Pein gives a rather bias retort for you while disagreeing that he like that behavior.. which seems pretty darn odd

Playerlist -

Alwaysmind
Juliet
Ratchet
Finalbeta
Naomi
Ena
RippedCal
~UwU~ - [Tokino Sora] Killed D1 - Revived D2
TheKnightOfTheSea
Catyberry
BleakAsh
SakuraMikoNWord
Midnight Delight
T-Pein™
Ryu Kishi
Sky
Natalija
Hayumi
LANJI CUCKSMOKE
insomnia
MUUGEN @Melontonin
MonkeyD.Luffy
Udell
krogothwolf
The Destoryer

These are the alive players.

Out of 32 people i think its fair to assume that there is 8 scum, so a 4 man scum team each maybe?

Then out of the alive people would these people be acceptable as a town's core @T-Pein™ @Naomi @Finalbeta @Catyberry @TheKnightOfTheSea @Sky @The Destoryer @Juliet @Midnight Delight

You guys move as a group and vote as a group to avoid scum bogging us down, how about it?

FB
Juliet
Naomi
UwU
Caty
TheKnight
Mid
Sky

The Destoryer.
this list is half scum reads for me

at this point im pretty sure tpein is wolf which probably means sakura is his partner/ i suppose the question now is his 100 read on final beta

in my eyes tpein sakura finalbeta knight ena are wolves with maybe someone being wrong but i dont know which way id lean

trouble is there are so many fricking inactives in this game with ratchet and krogothewolf standing out because theyve both attempted to post showing theyre at least self aware of the thread maybe not trying to get modblocked?

i just feel like tpein saying that im coasting is so ingenious because ive popped up every twenty four hours mostly knew what was going on and did have to ask questions ive voted presented reads and made a couple of cases

what more does one need to show that theyve been following the thread?

by the way im all caught up

i just feel like tpein saying that im coasting is so disingenuous because ive popped up every twenty four hours knew what was going on and didnt have to ask questions ive voted presented reads and made a couple of cases

edit

My status atm is

Nat - town

T-Pein - in the middle (coz i didnt i like what i read) but sus

Juliet (50/50) but sus

Lanji - ToWnIsh

TheKingOfTheSeas - idk

Naomi - Neutral

Fugi - edging towards town

Udell - in the middle (can'tdeduce anything from retorts)

Who i think is potential scum : YTD

i just feel like tpein saying that im coasting is so ingenious because ive popped up every twenty four hours mostly knew what was going on and did have to ask questions ive voted presented reads and made a couple of cases

Came to any deductions yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.