Status
Not open for further replies.
Xadlin is scum, point blank period.

I don't need to have enough credit to dictate these shots. I'm just using some logic. Just cause I'm not confirmed or haven't lead a scum lynch yet cause well, you know...I just subbed in last day phase, doesn't mean I can't be right.

I choose BleakAsh, because as I said, he is a consensus scum read. We all agree that he's one of the most suspicious players in the game right now. Killing him would be of great benefit to town. We can use the rest of the phase to lynch another scum, for example, Xadlin, and get at least two scums dead by the end of this day phase.
Killing him wouldn't be a benefit if he is town lol

I've explained a million times that you've linked yourself to Lindl in such a way that you'd be top of PoE anyway
it not sus when destoryer teamed up with Lind (mafia) and was being read town by ena (another mafia) when ena had the perfect opportunity to lynch a town... and let not forget flower herself doubted destoryer

i even admitted the fact that my sus read on Juliet is surely based on shallow foundation.. and that with me not being active enough would lead me to be scum read... regardless of my initial intentions against mafai

D

Dragomir

Killing him wouldn't be a benefit if he is town lol
You could say that about me as well. My point is, he's a consensus scum read. It's better if he goes than me. Besides, even if he does flip town. It's still a benefit as we won't have to waste a lynch on him.

He puts me, T-Pein, and Finalbeta as sus for voting Lanji when I never voted Lanji, later he says my interaction with T-Pein made us look like a scum team. Later he said T-Pein defended me when he never defended me, in the waiting room chat I called out Gambit for CWAC and started to suspect him and then BleakAsh said he sus me because Gambit suspected me for CWAC when Gambit never suspected me for CWAC and this was the other way around.
So you're saying here on n2 you were inactive? That's a lie because you were literally talking to Natalija in the waiting room on n2 and she said she sus you on that night when she was talking to you.
BleakAsh here are the quotes above on why you are suspicious. You also said earlier you didn't use any actions and saying you haven't used an action is also common for scum to say this.

vote BleakAsh

Didn;t really do much to defend himself besides point finger at the destroyer and from the feeling of people destroyer isn't scum so not sure I get his pointing really, so gonna vote this dude before I forgot.

@BleakAsh Since you have the most votes maybe you can claim your abilities. Who did you target at night and if you didn't target anyone at night then why didn't you use an action. You said on n2 you didn't do anything and did you do any action on n1 or n3?

@BleakAsh Since you have the most votes maybe you can claim your abilities. Who did you target at night and if you didn't target anyone at night then why didn't you use an action. You said on n2 you didn't do anything and did you do any action on n1 or n3?
i investigated nat but it never happened... then i had the protect ability to protect anyone who's a potential target.... i didn't know who to protect so i didnt do shait...

btw that on day 1... now i'm investigating destroyer

i investigated nat but it never happened... then i had the protect ability to protect anyone who's a potential target.... i didn't know who to protect so i didnt do shait...

btw that on day 1... now i'm investigating destroyer
On what night did you investigate nat and what do you mean it never happened? You said earlier you town read nat and she could have been a good target for you to protect.

On what night did you investigate nat and what do you mean it never happened? You said earlier you town read nat and she could have been a good target for you to protect.
yea i did but i didnt doubt her due to her demeanor with me.. i investigated her but it was canceled or failed.. idk why that happend

Status
Not open for further replies.