Bird noises are occuring.
[???] activated [Genocide] on [???]
[???] activated [Haachama Cooking] on [???]
[???] activated [Asura] on [???]
[???] activated [Marry me Senpai!] on [???]
[???] activated [Circus]
[???] activated [Haachama Sunday]
[???] activated [Watson Concoction]

The Day Phase ended it is now Concoction Time!
@MonkeyD.Luffy [Aki Rosenthal] has been killed! The Reaper has reaped her soul!

You are Aki Rosenthal a.k.a. AkiRose!
You are member of the Top-Left Town!
Passives:

[Detaching Magic] - Aki Rosenthal is a half-elf with mysterious powers; for example her Twin Tails are detachable and they can be attached on other Hololive members. After her death, Aki will be able to detach her abilities during the start of a cycle and attach them to another player. She has to pick a different player each time and if she abstain a random player that returns innocent will obtain a random ability of hers.

Actives:

[Pata Pata Sensors] - Aki wears her so called "pat pat sensors" on her head. Noone knows how this mysterious acessoiry functions but she is able to sense alot with those. Using this during the night she may watch over a target.

[Twin Tails] - Aki can detach her speaking Twin Tails and give it to a target of her choice during the day. During the following night Aki will still communicate with her Twin Tails and learn about what kind ability has been used by her target.

[Belly-Dance Lesson] - Aki has one talent and one interesting dream regarding that talent: She wants to become the first Virtual Belly-dancer! There are two ways of her giving "a lesson" to a fellow VTuber, either showing off her skills and aesthetics and taking the spotlight, or literally teaching and explaining them the moves and the aesthetics.
During the day Aki may target a player and they will receive a chat for the remainder of the cycle. Aki may decide to either Roleblock her target or make them Unstoppable. Using the last shot of this ability Aki goes all out: This ability will have Super modifiers! [3-shots][Inheritable]

[Mysterious Thighs Magic] - Aki possesses a mysterious power that lets her create all kind of objects mysteriously appearing from "between her thigs". As that she can give rebirth to other Hololive members for example. At night Aki may restore the active ability of a dead VTuber and get a one-shot of it. She may use it that night if she wants. [3-shots][Inheritable]

Win Condition:
Defeat all threats to the Top-Left Town.

An event has been triggered:
Hello fellow players! A certain someone has summoned you to participate in their "Feet Contest". You can sign up during the Waiting Phase in your role PM to have your feet sent to the event host! They will then pick a lucky winner to demonstrate the power of feet!

An event has been triggered:
Everyone will be tripping soon! The Watson Concoction is slowly taking effect on everyone and this is why the Day Phase has to be shut down earlier! It is now the "Waiting Phase", you may talk in your Waiting Rooms and wait for the night. Due to the Watson Concoction you are suggested to abstain at night in case of adverse events. This is not mandatory!

The Day Phase 4 has ended! Waiting Phase Starts!
You have 24 hours. Do not chat in the game thread!

>>>Click for Countdown!<<<

Last edited:

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Final Vote Count of Day 4:

Udell > BleakAsh
Juliet > BleakAsh
RippedCal > Dragomir
BleakAsh > Xadlin > The Destoryer > Xadlin
Fujishiro > insomnia > insomnia
Lanji Cucksmoke > Xadlin
T-Pein > BleakAsh
Naomi > BleakAsh > - > Ryu Kishi > Xadlin > -
Sky > insomnia
The Destoryer > MonkeyD.Luffy
Ratchet > BleakAsh
insomnia > Alwaysmind
krogothwolf > BleakAsh

insomnia: 2 (Fujishiro, Sky)
Xadlin: 2 (Lanji Cucksmoke, Bleak Ash)
Dragomir: 2 (RippedCal)
BleakAsh: 1 (Udell, Juliet, T-Pein, Ratchet, krogothwolf)
Alwaysmind: 1 (Insomnia)
The Destoryer: -1

Fixed some stuff in the WU. We gucci now!

Rej

Year of the black beard!
@BleakAsh [Amelia Watson] has been mod-killed! (no hinting to Action Write Ups!)

You are Amelia Watson a.k.a. Ground Pounder!
You are member of the Bottom-Right Mafia!
Passives:

[Bubba] - Bubba is the partner-in-crime of Amelia Watson, always present in her streams and sometimes her personal guard-dog. Bubba will Super Watch over Amelia Watson every night and inform her about visitors at the end of the night.

[Time Travel] - Amelia Watson has traveled through time before, as that she will do this again if she ever is in huge danger. If Amelia ever gets successfully killed or executed, she will survive that one and abduct herself until the next third cycle has finished. Kills with the level Ultra will bypass this passive. [1-shot]

[Hiccups] - Amelia has a quirk that whenever she streams she most likely will have some hiccups. This has turned into several memes and shows one of many cute sides of her! Whenever she gets visitted her visitors will exactly catch the moment of Amelia blessing us with her hiccups. Her visitors sanity will turn into Naive.

Actives:

[Investigate] - Amelia is a detective with burning passion! Her goal includes to investigate all the Hololive members and uncover all the shemes they plan.
During the day Amelia may investigate a player and while she does so she will return innocent that night. The first time she uses this ability she will receive her targets role with a 100% guarantee. Each consecutive night the guarantee will drop by 20% until it reaches 20% at totall. If she fails to aquire the role she will still learn about a random ability and the alignment of her target.

[Ground Pound] - Amelia may activate this ability while performing the Faction Kill. She will use her signature move, the "Ground Pound" to finish off her target. Her Faction Kill will be upgraded to a Super Kill and it will Rolecrush the target that night. [1-night cooldown]

[Doctor] - Besides being a detective, Amelia also performs the job of a doctor! She will use her medical knowledge at night to support a target of her choice for the rest of the game. In case they ever get attacked, Amelia will cast a Protection on her target. [2-shots]

[Watson Concoction] - Amelia has a very kind of injection in her repertoire that she is able to inject "into the game". She also calls it "Ame's Medicine". Using it during the day she will inject it to everyone and the day will be stopped while everyone starts tripping. The lynch will fail unless a Top-aligned player gets lynched. During the second stage of the day everyone can chat in the waiting rooms, they will be notified that if they use an action something bad will happen. At night every players (except Amelia Watson's) submitted action will have a 50% chance to be redirected to a random player except to Amelia Watson. This redirection will have a Super modifier against other Bot-aligned players including your own faction. [1-shot]

Win Condition:
Defeat all threats to the Bottom-Right Mafia.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
I actually made a small mistake regarding the lynch. The vote count is still correct guys!

@insomnia [Omaru Polka] has been executed! The Reaper has reaped her soul!

You are Omaru Polka a.k.a. Omapol!
You are member of the Top-Left Town!
Passives:

[Balance Act] - Polka might always perform an balance act, if she fails she might fall and this might end up in her demise. Whenever Polka ends as second highest wagon during the end of the day, she will become Super Unstoppable that night.

[Yagoo's friend] - Both Yagoo and Polka see each other as friends, as that she can count on Yagoo's support this game. Whenever a fellow towny dies this game there might be a 50% chance that Yagoo supports Polka with a gadget and recharges the shot of a random created ability polka already created that game, to use independently during the night or day. If one of those restored shots will be used up then Yagoo changes it's Action Write Up name to this ability.

Actives:

["Poruka Oruka?"] - A meme Polka created: She prefers her viewers to shout "Poruka Oruka?" (Where is Polka?) during the loading screen so she can answer with "Poruka oru yo!" (Polka is here!). She can use this ability at night and name 3 players. She will commute herself but only from this players that night. [2 nights cooldown]
-----["Pruka oru yo!"]
- Polka instead may name 3 players, she will fully commute herself but only those 3 players may target her. [2-shots]

[Circus] - Polka is a more or less talented circus performer. She may be clumsy but she has the spirit and the charme. During the day Polka may go all out and perform something for everyone, she will have a Shadow Vote cast on her that day which adds one with each consecutive use until it reaches 3. She now may pull out one of her gadges, a.k.a. create a regular night action of her choice; it has to be a regular ability and not an advanced one. She has to use it that night. She can only create each ability once.

Win Condition:
Defeat all threats to the Top-Left Town.

Do not post in the game thread.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
@Michelle subbed in for @Melontonin

I might possibly merge both DPs soon to speed up the game and keep momentuum. If anyone is against it due to mechanical reasons, please notify me in your role PM!

The fourth collaboration streams will be announced:

@LANJI CUCKSMOKE and @Catyberry may stream together here:
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/season-2-round-8-hololive-a-degen-livestream-1.15061/

@The Destoryer and @Xadlin may stream together here:
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/season-2-round-8-hololive-a-degen-livestream-2.15062/

Night Phase 4 starts!
You have 23 hours to submit an action! You may converse in your representative Waiting Rooms!
DO NOT POST IN THE GAMETHREAD!
>>>Click for Countdown<<<

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Pain-peko!

"After longer breaks, the Hololive Idols will always come back with a big bang, and every comeback naturally shakes up the VTuber scene. Right now our idols come back more agressive then ever, it's either: Troll and bully or get bullied and trolled!"

[???] activated [Pekoland] on [???]
[???] activated [Red Heart] on [???]
[???] activated [Ricky] on [???]
[???] activated [Marry me Senpai!] on [???]
[???] activated ["Pop Pop Pop!"]
[???] activated [Detaching Magic] on [???]

A kill on [???] has failed!
A kill on [???] has failed!
@Fujishiro [Usada Pekora] has been killed!

You are Usada Pekora a.k.a. Crazy Rabbit!
You are member of the Haatons! You are member of the Top-Left Town!
Passives:

[Pekoland] - Pekoland is a mystery, the same as Pekora seems to be; she hails from Pekoland, and she supposedly has inherited royal blood. The gates to Pekoland are open at any time, VTubers visitting Pekora will be absorbed into Pekoland and have to interact from there. Pekora will learn about every player who enters Pekoland and she will be able to utilize Pekoraland related abilities on them.

[War Criminal] - Genocides and mass-destruction, that is on Pekora's bucket list, since then she has earned the title of "War Criminal". First Pekora will always return guilty (sanity will apply), secondly whenever she gets voted up and ends up being a top 3 wagon during End of the Day, she will get Super Jailed during the upcomming night.

[Pekora Top 3] - Just recently Pekora entered the top 3 of most watched female streamers on Youtube-kun and broke expectations and records. As that Pekora will survive the first execution on her, as noone would dare to mock her down the throne. Once Pekora survives an execution she will flip Pekora (town) and unlock her Pekoland Mayor abilitiy. [1-shot]

Actives:

["AH↓ HA↑ HA↑ HA↑"] - Pekora's signature laugh, it expresses her royality and wakens fear in her targets. During the day she may taunt a player, but she also has to vote them in order to activate this ability. She will receive a chat with that player during the remainder of the cycle and will be completely immunized against their actions and votes, also for the remainder of the cycle, if they are inside [Pekoland]. If they are not inside Pekoland, then they will be absorbed into Pekoland after the effect wears off.
-----[Trolling] - Alongside her laugh, the trolling may come. Pekora might do her best to troll her target during the night, rampaging at their location and turning it into a wasteland. She may Super Block all her targets Passive Abilities for the night, aswell as learn a random Passive of her target and immunize it from any caliber of Protections for the night. Whenever she uses this ability she will commit another crime and thus make herself noteable. She will start the day with a shadow vote cast on her for the remainder of the game.

[Pekoland] - Pekora possesses an array of abilities that she can use on those that are trapped in Pekoland.
-----[Sabotage] - During the Day Pekora may perform some tricks and shenanigans on her targets location, it will usually lead to something being destroyed. She will crush a random ability for this and the upcomming cycle. [2-shots]
-----[Genocide]
- During the Day Pekora may kill her target regularily. If she succeed she has to kill another target during the next day before she may apply any other ability again. [1-shot]
-----["PE↗ KO↘ PE↗ KO↘ PE↗ KO↘"]
- This is Pekora's laugh when she is victorious, when she inserts dominance or as some kind of another battle cry, alongside her other laughs. She will use it on a target at night and redirect them towards a secondary target.
-----[Certainly Royalty][Pekoland Mayor Ability] - Pekora after all seems to lead Pekoland. As that she can turn the next day into a Kingsmaker Game, where she is the King and decides the execution. If she successfully votes off a Bottom aligned player, she will roleblock everyone inside Pekoland. [1-shot]

Win Condition:
Primary: Make Haachama Win.
Secondary: Defeat all threats to the Top-Left Town.

The feet contest submissions are closed! Wait for your event-host to review those!

Night Phase 4 has ended! Day Phase 5 Starts!
Both day phases are now merged, after 24 hours I will resolve actions aswell as votes!
You have 23 hours to submit your day action if any and place your vote!

>>>Click for Countdown!!!<<<

looking at fujis role and comparing it to mine makes me so sad.

this fuji kill looks like a straight up frame for me considering fuji wanted me dead if mel flipped wolf. lets see what happens here.

vote lynch melontonin

@Yagoo

I think Ryu is the cult leader and that would explain on why Fuji vouched for him since it seems like he got converted and I also didn't like how he avoided on claiming his other abilities which means he is hiding something. If anyone is interested in a Ryu lynch I would be happy to switch my vote to him.

I think Ryu is the cult leader and that would explain on why Fuji vouched for him since it seems like he got converted and I also didn't like how he avoided on claiming his other abilities which means he is hiding something. If anyone is interested in a Ryu lynch I would be happy to switch my vote to him.
i could go for ryu because at he very least we know he's not town and I think there are some serious concerns about his townie play.

Status
Not open for further replies.