The First Story Arc: Idols Are Dying!

"Our Idols are professionals in their jobs!"

[???] activated [Nene Pro.]
Bird Noises are occuring.
[???] activated [Charade]
[???] activated [Treasure Hunt]
[???] activated [Sora Dying]
[???] activated [Haachama Cooking] on [???]

An event has been triggered: You may guess who Yozora Mel is voting on this day. If you guess correctly in your Role PM then you may be granted a bonus.

@Midnight Delight has revealed themselves as [Momosuzu Nene][Top-Left Town]
"I am the Town Saviour and scum Anti Christ, Protect or assist me and I will grant you The Power, do not disobey me" - She said.

@~UwU~ [Tokino Sora] has been killed.

You are Tokino Sora a.k.a. Goddess!
You are member of the Top-Right Town!
Passives:

[Super Seiso Idol] - Sora is known as a holy Idol, as pure as noone else in Hololive and maybe, secretly the favourite of Yagoo. If just everyone were like her... Sora is unframeable and all her visitors will have their sanity cleansed.

[Mother] - Sora is often called "Tokino Sora Mama" due to her motherly attitude. As that she cares for everyone including the fellow VTubers from Hololive. Whenever she targets another VTuber she will take care of them and have them protected for the night against regular kills.

[Ankimo] - Ankimo is a pet teddy bear and mascot of Tokino Sora, always accompanying her during live shows for example. If Sora votes a player that has been openly claimed to be guilty by another player then Ankimo will support her in her vote, increasing it by +1.

Actives:

[Song Cover] - Sora is very experienced in making songs, as an O.G. she started singing and making many covers which mark the typical idol career. Sora mastered this to an extend where she can make perfect covers of any other VTubers song. Sora may target a VTuber at night and cover one of their songs. She will receive a shot of a random ability that target possesses. [1 night cooldown]

[Live Performance] - Hold the ultimate seiso live show at your targets location during night! Sora will make everyone dance and have fun! You, your target and your target's visitors will become motivated to be unstoppable during that night! [2-shots]
-----[Collaboration Live Performance]
- Once per game during the day she may activate this ability to prepare a [Live Performance] on a target at night. Both Sora and her target will guaranteed receive a slot for a Collaboration Stream that night including the effects of Live Performance. [1-shot]

[Sora Dying] - This the ultimate meme! Sora dying due to technical issues. This often looks very cursed and yabe but she is good in playing it down and making fun of the situation. Sora may kill herself at any point of the game and she may revive herself at any point of the game in future. She will flip accordingly. [1-shot]

Win Condition:
Defeat all threats to the Top-Right Town

Day 1 Action Phase Ends. Day 1 Execution Phase Starts.
>>>Click for Countdown!<<<

The First Story Arc: Idols Are Dying!

"Our Idols are professionals in their jobs!"

[???] activated [Nene Pro.]
Bird Noises are occuring.
[???] activated [Charade]
[???] activated [Treasure Hunt]
[???] activated [Sora Dying]
[???] activated [Haachama Cooking] on [???]

An event has been triggered: You may guess who Yozora Mel is voting on this day. If you guess correctly in your Role PM then you may be granted a bonus.

@Midnight Delight has revealed themselves as [Momosuzu Nene][Top-Left Town]
"I am the Town Saviour and scum Anti Christ, Protect or assist me and I will grant you The Power, do not disobey me" - She said.

@~UwU~ [Tokino Sora] has been killed.

Day 1 Action Phase Ends. Day 1 Execution Phase Starts.
>>>Click for Countdown!<<<
the timing couldnt have been better

Status
Not open for further replies.