Status
Not open for further replies.
Pressure can be good on someone you don't think is scum. Maybe they look townier under pressure. Or maybe it's useful for clearing things up
i read it as trying to maintain momentum on a town player without any good reason and i can't think of many people that say that thing as villagers

if you think she's town, then why are you encouraging further pressure on her? doesn't make much sense
I meant to say that the pressure "was" good not is but it's not like I can edit my errors. It's good pressure because it provoked a reaction. I wasn't encouraging further pressure because in my mind town had moved on to Lanji. The pressure present in the DP is not bad but I think we are pressuring the wrong people. Some people were talking in the thread and were ignored, others made one post and disappeared.

Lanji's confidence is a strong indication that he is town. Only played 1 game with him so I don't see everyone's issue with him.
T-pein also looks a lot better as the DP progressed.

i read it as trying to maintain momentum on a town player without any good reason and i can't think of many people that say that thing as villagers
So you are insinuating that I wanted town to continue momentum on a player I read as town but you didn't outright said this until I told you to spit it out? Interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.