Status
Not open for further replies.
''his read on Flower''? he said he read the thread?
it has been a decade but ughhh I think he usually doesn't read the whole damn thing, asks for summaries maybe, picks a side he feels comfortable with aaaand jump on wagons, sometimes he would genuinely contribute if he has read the thread
If this is about MDL I'm pretty sure he always reads the thread since I do remember in most of my games I have played with him he is always liking my posts while I was one of those players who doesn't talk much. MDL is a paranoid read of mine right now and on day 1 his posts were mainly CWAC.

If this is about MDL I'm pretty sure he always reads the thread since I do remember in most of my games I have played with him he is always liking my posts while I was one of those players who doesn't talk much. MDL is a paranoid read of mine right now and on day 1 his posts were mainly CWAC.
then you are right, my memory doesn't hold on to this much info for this long :pepelit:

I was heavily pushing udell, Natalija and less on typo/naomie on the RIGHT chat.

My Case on Udell is that He was acting weak and strange in the main thread.
He tunnels me for "sheeping" ekkologix but this time I did just that and he didnt say anything about it.
Last game he lynched me for sheeping ekkologix btw...and I flipped town and he wasn't Mafia. (he was indie)
I think The reason he is not tunneling me was to stay under the radar.

About Natalija.
I was just saying that not reading the thread is Scummy AF.
Doesn't read because they know all the information.
So reading is a waste of time.
I did this to flower as well but flower was like w/e
Natalija became aggressive.

And since then they have been trying to push suspicion on me.

btw just in case someone asks something of me and I'm labeled scum for sleeping over answering the question that i didnt know exists..

My time zone is Middle Eastern UAE so it 11:53pm atm and i wanna doze of real bad.

so tc... and @LANJI CUCKSMOKE...

brief me with what you have read off of the tgread after i rejoin the game kay?

@LANJI CUCKSMOKE

How does it feel to be busted by me? I'm not 100% sure but I think I'm onto something going by that extrapolation, therefore I'm rather confident about sticking to that track.

And I'm glad that 3 Players already followed my steps.

lol
they arent following you
they voted me yesterday while you had a throwaway vote on typo and they voted me this dp .

80% of your post looks like you are talking to yourself
while anyone including myself if am being honest barely pays attention as you continue to quote your own post .

but um ok.
lols.....

Status
Not open for further replies.