Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry, i am a bit mad irl and misunderstood your post, my bad

i've already explained my read on ekko and idk what i have to explain w/r/t lind
Can you offer a motivation for giving your scum mate a town read but constantly qualifying it with "could be wrong" because you knew you'd be fucked when he flipped?

destroyer eh
with how confident he was in getting flower out
I wont pin him as a scumlean
he was pretty aggressive /bold in trying to get her out

positive flower is a bit biased because destroyer wants her out
tho if I think like that
then my voters would all be in my scum lean but thats a terrible way to play . some are more confident with making cases
and others are being more passive not to attract a lot of attention
dont think destroyer is scum.

typo, i think destroyer is townie but i haven't read in depth

tomorrow i have my last exam and i should be available to read everything back and with a lot more attention than I have

you weren't asking me anything that you wanted me to actually answer, it's rather you were casing me through loaded questions already
Pretty much. There's nothing short of confirmed info that would make me see you town at this point. I just want other people to see the same way

typo, i think destroyer is townie but i haven't read in depth

tomorrow i have my last exam and i should be available to read everything back and with a lot more attention than I have
you seem to be always not so sure about other players alignment, maybe it's because of your exams idk, but do you have anyone rn who you can be somewhat sure are town/scum?

Status
Not open for further replies.