Status
Not open for further replies.
lol knight
one of those passive voters that cant make a move on their own
cant make a ballsy move
just hanging around
as for krog well mostly inactive , hit or miss , I cant read him based on activity
sorry cant help you there.

then there's rhea who is afraid of voting towards the end of the dp
and afraid of talking too much .
yeah am def voting today. hmm I like the sound of that.

@Hayumi I will let you bring up what you had pbserved with beta and xadlin yourself.

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž
Uh, no? Giving up and voting yourself up isn’t always a salty town trait and mafia don’t always fight until the bitter end. It’s very situational and a personal trait.

Why are you replying for Ekko, though? Also, this read doesn’t tell us anything. You think 3 votes is too early to throw in the towel, and that it’s an exaggerated reaction for it to come from mafia. But, Hayumi is known for being an exaggerated person anyway, regardless, means that their exaggerated reaction isn’t really alignment indicative. Your post is contradictory. Plus this post really didn’t serve to explain anything imo.
I’m going to be very inactive for the next 3 days as I’m traveling. But I’ll still try my best to contribute. Sorry about that.

Why do you seem reluctant to vote him?

You don’t vote to always lynch a player if your intention is to get a better read on him since you’re still unsure of your stance on him.
tpein and knight cannot be scummates with lind, these r his replies to them

hes asking why knight is hesitant to vote lanji, its something u wud sometimes do when someone is hesitant to vote ur scummate. there is a possibility of a lanji/lind same faction

Rej

Year of the black beard!
β€Ž
Votecount:

Sky > Lanji Cucksmoke > - > Lanji Cucksmoke
Flower > The Destoryer > Ekkologix
Hayumi > The Destoryer
Finalbeta > Lanji Cucksmoke
T-Pein > Lanji Cucksmoke
TheKnightOfTheSea > Lanji Cucksmoke
BleakAsh > Finalbeta
Natalija > T-Pein
insomnia > Ekkologix

Lanji Cucksmoke: 4 (Sky, Finalbeta, T-Pein, TheKnightOfTheSea)
Ekkologix: 2 (Flower, insomnia)
The Destoryer: 1 (Hayumi)
Finalbeta: 1 (BleakAsh)
T-Pein: 1 (Natalija)

Correct me if any mistakes.

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž
@Udell so what exactly were you trying to do with the Nat vote?

Not to mention you buddying with Typo this hard, reminds me of how you came in to my Defence last game in ToL when you were scum. Your vote and unvote on Nat was weird to me honestly.

I think Nat already mentioned that she wasn’t going to read back and that she didn’t know Midnight was IC revealed. But yet You voted for her and then you unvoted her again after she repeated herself to you? Yeah, that unvote didn’t make sense to me at all, especially if her restating her opinion was enough for you to believe her, then you should have believed her the first time.

Vote lynch Udell
This is why sheeping is bad kids. Do you have any reads of your own to give us now?
hm idk if i can say the same about sakura and udell, post content looks like they cant be on same team as lind, but hes not really asking them hard questions or making a hard case on them

like his post to sakura reads fake asfk

Status
Not open for further replies.