Status
Not open for further replies.
We been trying to lynch Lanji for 3 days and he claims cop.

If we lynch lanji and he flips town we lynch queen and fuji remains a mystery.

If we lynch queen and flips scum then lanji and fuji seem more town.

If we lynch queen and flips town lanji and fuji are both scum.

So why is this not the best play?
The best play would be hanging Fuji.

There's uncertainty between Lanji/Ena, this might simply be a shenanigan from Lanji pulled in order to gain precious time. Mafia is also a game of tempo.

Perhaps he is lynch/bullet resistant too who knows. So it could constitute a smart way to bamboozle Town knowing that his time was coming either way.

The best play would be hanging Fuji.

There's uncertainty between Lanji/Ena, this might simply be a shenanigan from Lanji pulled in order to gain precious time. Mafia is also a game of tempo.

Perhaps he is lynch/bullet resistant too who knows. So it could constitute a smart way to bamboozle Town knowing that his time was coming either way.
not true,
If we lynch fuji and he flips mafia that clears no one.

If We lynch Queen and they flip mafia that clears lanji/fuji
If we lynch QUeen and they flip town that implicates lanji/fuji

not true,
If we lynch fuji and he flips mafia that clears no one.

If We lynch Queen and they flip mafia that clears lanji/fuji
If we lynch QUeen and they flip town that implicates lanji/fuji
You are still lynching a scum today by lynching Shiro, as it might also be feasible to better look at the LANJI - Ena pair at night to come up with the best decisional pattern during the next day in order to avoid miskilling a townie as much as possible. This way there are less odds that a mis-offing occurs complexively.

On the other hand the advantage would be managing to clear the situation earlier but at the cost of more potentially mislynching.

You are still lynching a scum today by lynching Shiro, as it might also be feasible to better look at the LANJI - Ena pair at night to come up with the best decisional pattern during the next day in order to avoid miskilling a townie as much as possible. This way there are less odds that a mis-offing occurs complexively.

On the other hand the advantage would be managing to clear the situation earlier but at the cost of more potentially mislynching.
Even if Fuji flips Scum that doesnt mean Lanji is scum....
But if Queen flips Scum that means Fuji and Lanji are town.
If Queen Flips Town that means Lanji and Fuji are both mafia.

why are you confused?

are you trying to save ena?

Even if Fuji flips Scum that doesnt mean Lanji is scum....
But if Queen flips Scum that means Fuji and Lanji are town.
If Queen Flips Town that means Lanji and Fuji are both mafia.

why are you confused?
Not really, there are two factions but Lanji would be town as i verified him and if i was scum if wouldnt reveal that hes good to everyone in the thread.

Not really, if you read the thread you most likely realized my take on Fujishiro, so that reasoning makes sense to me from my own point of view.
we have mechanical claims from lanji and ena on each other while you are hinting mechanics on a miller so if youd like to provide information thatd be helpful. at this point in the game of someone ha mechanical evidence of a wolf its probably best to share it be i honestly think were a couple of wolf flips away from solving this game

also if youre town then lanji vs ena needs to be cleared this day

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Votecount:

Lanji Cucksmoke > Ena
Fujishiro > Udell > Natalija > Ena > T-Pein > Ena
Sky > Lanji Cucksmoke > - > Ena
Finalbeta > Fujishiro
T-Pein > Lanji Cucksmoke > Ena
Udell > Fujishiro > Ena
Juliet > Ena
Ena > Lanji Cucksmoke
Alwaysmind > Lanji Cucksmoke >
RippedCal > Lanji Cucksmoke
Naomi > Ena
TheKnightOfTheSea > Ena
Hayumi > Ena
insomnia > TheKnightOfTheSea

Ena: 9 (Lanji Cucksmoke, Fujishiro, Sky, Juliet, Naomi, Udell, TheKnightOfTheSea, Hayumi, T-Pein)
Lanji Cucksmoke: 2 ( Ena, RippedCal)
Fujishiro: 1 (Finalbeta)
TheKnightOfTheSea: 1 (insomnia)

Let me know if I did any mistake. Actions locked.

@Ekkologix
@Alwaysmind
@Juliet
@Flower
@Ratchet
@Finalbeta
@Naomi
@Ena
@RippedCal
@~UwU~
@TheKnightOfTheSea
@Catyberry