Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
The Naomi case is still not convincing for me. I have been town reading Naomi by meta and her abilities she has claimed look extremely townie. I still want to go for Ratchet. Ratchet hasn't been helpful at all, he voted BleakAsh after I called him out, his vote looked like a bus, I also saw it interesting when BleakAsh reacted to Krogothwolf's vote and he didn't react to Ratchet's vote.

Vote Lynch Ratchet @Yagoo
My vote makes no sense as a bus. As has been explained to you... three times is it now? Four? I lose count. By all means, free me if you simply cannot tolerate my lazy play, but don't dress it up like it's anything else. I could have tied that wagon and had zero reason not to, I gain nothing from a bus credit wise.

I think sanity is like a reverse invest. I can clean sanity for 3 random player if non top-aligned die at night.

Dont know about insanity mean, lol.
Usually insanity means the users won't get the proper results so if he's checking for insanity he would check a cop and go "cops insane" so that cop would have gotten opposite results. I'm not sure if sanity/insanity is same in this game though but thats usually what it is.

I'm so confused lol.

t-pin

omg naomi not scum hunting, ignores me voting of ena, and giving my scum reads and town reads etc through the whole game

yeah i'm def scum for trying to scum hunt, and give reads

mean while t-pin complaining about everyone who talking about actions or claiming.

:seriously:

Rhea

Cattitude
Usually insanity means the users won't get the proper results so if he's checking for insanity he would check a cop and go "cops insane" so that cop would have gotten opposite results. I'm not sure if sanity/insanity is same in this game though but thats usually what it is.

I'm so confused lol.
Correction. Just read back my roles PM and found : If someone is insane, they have reverted results for example.

That is why I didnt know about insanity mean is.

ratchet
t-pin

right scum in there.

he also suggest i was lieing, that i can't prove myself with visit or some bs, forgetting to ask me what day it happen

he assumed it happen as soon as cult leader visit him.

Status
Not open for further replies.