Status
Not open for further replies.
Also @Zara i thought about it and given that you have a restriction on voting only when you’re sure the target is scum then your role must be pretty anti scum right? So why is it that you aren’t playing to that roles wincon? And instead caused chaos last phase and was fine with me getting Lynched + fucked over @Ena

When you were town in the FMA game you were memey but you weren’t this chaotic , causing damage indiscriminately to all players you come across.
I was never going to let you get lynched, I was always planning on exposing Krogo during Day 1. We just wanted to have a bit of fun first, it was my first time playing mafia in 8 months after all. I knew the wagon would shift from you to Krogo the second we got exposed.

As for Queen, that was honestly a complete accident and it was unintentional. I'm trying to play serious now though.

And as for the FMA game, I shot Tris on Night 1 so I did fuck up early on as well lmao. But yeah at this point I'm playing 100% serious.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
ummm where's Krogo's claim I wanna see that
Super Mario is here to save your day! Look Below for Krogo's claim! Ayyy~

I'm just the fun police is all.
I am. I've got no care who wins this game, scum, town, whoever, I just gotta dish out warning points to people.

Also trolling @Zem was fun as hell.
---------------------
why lind, why? is it because my server didn't have emojis? i can add any emoji you want, super mario emojis
Super Mario never meant to betray anyone, it was simply meant to be this way, my queen. From the beginning it was always this way.

Lind L Tailor will be back after this role play is done. In the mean time Father will answer all your doubts!

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One

reborn asked a lot of questions D1 but I didnt really feel like he got a lot of progression with it
just seemed like was firing on a lot of people to feign activity
krog gets outted as an indie
rc's queen
gives warning points
is pretty darn transparent giving himself away. If I was his scummate I would be game-throwing
not to mention he told people in the discord what he was.
some players would fixate on that not reborn .
I think sadly
captain is bad in this game. lynching indie gives what info .
Yup I fired some questions but how you expect me to make progression when day ended in mid?

Btw, you expect me to make progression in what way? Can you elaborate what you did?

Status
Not open for further replies.