Status
Not open for further replies.
We tried and Drago shut that shit down ASAP.

She did say tho that she’ll follow my lead to Hell and back again and she trusts me with her life.
Drago
In my group, I have lil sus on melon.

Tbh, I feel this has become captain vs captain thing.

The only Captain in question is you, maybe Missy.

Usopp is fixing on captains. We all are fixated on each other. But what if....scums laid low and became members instead of coming out in open to become captains.

No one is thinking on this line. No one is picking upon on those who readily joined to become members.
And yet you're hellbent on TAC being scum while you're here preaching the ''Lets not fight between us guys'' thing.

Nobody readily joined though, we picked them.

It's like we all are monkeys fighting each other
, sussing each other, competing each other and some sneaky cat is taking advantage of our fights.
Who do you feel is taking advantage of this then Mr ''Lets not fight each other but i wanna Lynch Captain TAC'' ?

Why don't we act like captains for once and out the scums hiding in each other group
So whom of those members lying low you feel are Mafia?

Really wanna know given that your reads on your team was null sans the lil sus on

I am getting tired of fuji pushing my case despite there are many prominent suspects.

Let's face it. There are many sus people. There are many who are simply coasting and isn't contributing. Yet, fuji isn't voting them but me for my lack of activity due to real life.

You are fixated at me from D1 as if just my presence is making you nervous.

Yes I am off due to some real live thing. Anyone can have an off game. It's no big deal

But you seem hell bent in getting rid of me. Why fuji? Why are you so afraid of?

Also, tac you are flip flopping. You hide zara and wolf info from us. But once they exposed you then you are suddenly fine with voting anyone who isn't you and nat but are getting sussed by others.

Anyway, I can claim everything including abilities if required. I have absolutely nothing to hide. It's just I am not feeling this game.
Like this post here, you say there are prominent suspects but dont name them.

You say that there are many who are coasting and contributing but you dont name them.

Y

omg fuck this keyboard, sent by mistake.

You accuse me of being afraid because i think youre not playing your town self, this is NAI.

Also, tac you are flip flopping. You hide zara and wolf info from us. But once they exposed you then you are suddenly fine with voting anyone who isn't you and nat but are getting sussed by others.
And again you seem to clearly have something against TAC but yet your next post youre preaching not going after other Captains and instead go after people inside the squads.

I know something bad happened man, and im sorry for that. I really am.

But youre not making sense.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
“For zhe old timez we shared in Prague, zhe two of us should get along. Do not lie to me Lindy, tell me if you are town right now!” - Natalija
For zhe times we spent in Prague, and for all zhe times we will spend in Belgrade, I am TOWN!

Also, I believe we only have 20 hours to discuss, so this discussion should be ending in a little more than 30 mins from now. I think Caty has the strongest case so far, so I think we should all go with her lynch.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
For zhe times we spent in Prague, and for all zhe times we will spend in Belgrade, I am TOWN!

Also, I believe we only have 20 hours to discuss, so this discussion should be ending in a little more than 30 mins from now. I think Caty has the strongest case so far, so I think we should all go with her lynch.
Ugh I wanna go with Lindy or Bonbon but fine, you can die another day

Status
Not open for further replies.