Status
Not open for further replies.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
YOROKOBE SHONEN!!

I, The Great MangoSenpai have returned!​

You could silence me, but not forever, and you better believe I'm coming right at you. You will fool this town NO LONGER.

First of all, Fuji, you fucked up. I will say, good job on fooling these townies. Even with the shittiest claim I've ever seen people bought that shit like hotcakes.
"Hurr durr, I'm a townie who can absorb any and all negative effects and learn the ability for myself, and oh- what's this? A RC and a Silence? Oh, Mango is silenced? Yeah gotta be him, lolle" :suresure::suresure:

First of all, how on earth did anyone fall for this shitty claim? Like hello? In what world would a townie have this busted of an ability?
Second of all, Good job you fooled them all.

You made your case, and you played them good, but here I am back in business, you keep me alive because you think you can get me lynched, but honestly your gig runs up now, Mr. Fuji. You try to defame me and you try to dethrone me, you spam this thread so much it makes it nigh impossible to actually isolate your posts.

And that is why even just a small sample of your shitty attempts should suffice.
But if you still wanna fight me, I'm all yours man.
Yes I am town.
So easy town man, ain't a town more town than me man. I'm being defamed and hanged out in public man, this Fujiman, it's personal now man, he goes lenghts and beyond lengths.

Not only does this non-fruit poser spread lies that I'm silencing fuji when, oh what, I AM SILENCED?
Wow, what a fantastical claim, am I right. Couldn't be more convenient, right?

This barbaric virgin who drinks milk straight from the cow's udder not only silenced me for the DP, but the NP as well, I couldn't even speak with my Fruit Gang. However I slightly worked around that by reacting to all of their posts, but I am mad.

He just activated my trap card.
Vig the Inactives in my list, and go for people that are talking.

@Ekkologix @LANJI CUCKSMOKE Other reason i town read Hayumi is because Mongul said he's probably scum.

And Hayumi hard susses Mongol.
"hurr durr Hayumi susses mango lolle"

Hayumi;
Mango’s my hubby tho. I can’t help but town read him tbhhh.

:blush:
Wow, what an amazing hard sus with so many compelling arguments and evidence.
I am quite honestly unable to defend myself from such an intricately weaved case that I can't help but to say, wow you got me good there. Hey, I ain't even mad, you quite literally saw right through my guise, and yeah, there is just no way for me to wriggle myself out of this-

Oh wait, he isn't sussing me? Or what, oh, ohhh now I get it!
Man, you shoulda told me sooner that I Post Restricted Hayumi to say he can't sus me!
Ah, it makes so much sense now!

Just kidding, but really though, good observation, Wayumi. You deserve a medal, tbh.
Now help me lynch this clump of jealousy and fake news.
He tried to silence AND RC me.
Yeah, repeating it won't make it any more true though. But good on you that you made a note with your fake claim to attempt lynching me. Too bad that Typo, an actual scum got lynched, eh?
I mean he self targetted with the invest but i litteraly RCED him and he fucking claimed to be RC vulnerable but then goes on to claim Flower who hosted this game.

Lying bastard.

Oh ok so now mr all absorbing townie also have an RC, this guy is filled to the brim with town abilities, huh.
At least attempt to appear town yeah? You might've fooled a great many, but you ain't fooling me man. I know your tricks, and even though you usually are a bit reserved as scum, you've really taken quite a brash approach on this game, and you've fooled them all.
Also dear townies, you may target me with good abilities, but if your abilities have some kind of negative shit like @Midnight Delight i will negate it.

Thank you.

"Hello, I'm town, please use good stuff on me, because I can negate every negative action in the game because I am a town who defnintely don't have any weaknesses, since by my claim I can absorb Role Crushes. Oh and did I mention that I also can rolecrush people?"
Man Fuji, you're like me in the Garo game, you're literally outing yourself to everyone and they don't even raise an eyebrow.

How on earth is anyone townreading you?

Ok I will give you 1 thing, you are quite good at faking it, you're making believeable cases, somewhat. But you messed with the wrong fruit, and now the Empire is gonna take you down.
1. mango being silenced AND used as a counter wagon to typo looks very good on him. scum is trying to use him as an easy lynch that he cant defend himself from.
Exactly, this is literally the easiest frame of Fuji's life, yet he still manages to fuck that up somehow, too bad for him I'm back and no longer silenced. I'll clown on this ningen so hard he will rue the day he crossed me.
2. fuji going from typo to mango, then being locked in with that vote and teleported to the shadow realm via the deathy game. This implies that scum took fuji from the thread to prevent him from swapping votes. looks very good on fuji
Yeah, that may be so, but this could also be said in reverse, they use this as an attempt to further cement me as the lynch.
But even then he couldn't do it :kekw:

The fact that he locks me is pretty obvious his attempt at getting his wish by lynching me, and honestly it is a good plan.
If it weren't for, oh I don't know, it failed.

FOR THE LAST TIME, MANGO TRIED TO USE AN ABILITY THAT SILENCES HIMSELF BUT SILENCES AND RCS HIS TARGET.

HES FUCKING SCUM.
Yes, yes, say it some more, it doesn't make it true though. It's clear as day to me that you're just shitting yourself because you know that the moment I came back alive you wouldn't have any other chances at fooling these stupid asses.
:pepeke: yeah, Mango is next
Wow, what a compelling case. I am literally shitting in my pants right now.

Fuji, this is war, and I mean it.
I know what you did tonight, and you can't fool me.

Vote Lynch @Fujishiro

One of you and me goes today, and it's going to be you.

Also this is me deflecting all your shitty attempts at getting me lynched;

You need to eat some more extremely spicy mapo dofu because, you wanna shit yourself because of the spice, and not because I'm at your doorstep, just saying.
Matter a fact you're gonna shit yourself either way, but it looks better on paper shitting yourself after eating some heavy spice.
Just some #MangoAdvice

Literally anyone who isn't voting for Fuji is scum, easy.
I can fight you all with my pointy finger.

I don't even need to use 10% to defeat you lot.
Ain't gonna be a single Mafia left when I'm done here, my guys.

It's obvious as fuck that Fuji/ Typo is on the same team, LOL. I've got a few other susses as well, but I ain't got time for that, I'm gonna tunnel this fuji man. He ain't gonna see the end of today man.

I'm telling you guys, Mafia ain't braindead, Susopp knows this. But town just for some reason just believe Mafia automatically lost 20IQ points whenever they saw they rolled mafia, LOL.

Get real guys.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
I wish Ekko was alive I want to know why he thinks Lind can't be teamed with Typo and was waiting to ask him.

Why didn't typo just kill Lind that night we planned it if he was town. He can't have wanted brother udell dead that bad :whitepress:

YOROKOBE SHONEN!!

You could silence me, but not forever, and you better believe I'm coming right at you. You will fool this town NO LONGER.

First of all, Fuji, you fucked up. I will say, good job on fooling these townies. Even with the shittiest claim I've ever seen people bought that shit like hotcakes.
"Hurr durr, I'm a townie who can absorb any and all negative effects and learn the ability for myself, and oh- what's this? A RC and a Silence? Oh, Mango is silenced? Yeah gotta be him, lolle" :suresure::suresure:

First of all, how on earth did anyone fall for this shitty claim? Like hello? In what world would a townie have this busted of an ability?

You made your case, and you played them good, but here I am back in business, you keep me alive because you think you can get me lynched, but honestly your gig runs up now, Mr. Fuji. You try to defame me and you try to dethrone me, you spam this thread so much it makes it nigh impossible to actually isolate your posts.

And that is why even just a small sample of your shitty attempts should suffice.

Yes I am town.
So easy town man, ain't a town more town than me man. I'm being defamed and hanged out in public man, this Fujiman, it's personal now man, he goes lenghts and beyond lengths.

Not only does this non-fruit poser spread lies that I'm silencing fuji when, oh what, I AM SILENCED?

This barbaric virgin who drinks milk straight from the cow's udder not only silenced me for the DP, but the NP as well, I couldn't even speak with my Fruit Gang. However I slightly worked around that by reacting to all of their posts, but I am mad.

Hayumi;

I am quite honestly unable to defend myself from such an intricately weaved case that I can't help but to say, wow you got me good there. Hey, I ain't even mad, you quite literally saw right through my guise, and yeah, there is just no way for me to wriggle myself out of this-

Man, you shoulda told me sooner that I Post Restricted Hayumi to say he can't sus me!

Just kidding, but really though, good observation, Wayumi. You deserve a medal, tbh.

Yeah, repeating it won't make it any more true though. But good on you that you made a note with your fake claim to attempt lynching me. Too bad that Typo, an actual scum got lynched, eh?

Oh ok so now mr all absorbing townie also have an RC, this guy is filled to the brim with town abilities, huh.
At least attempt to appear town yeah? You might've fooled a great many, but you ain't fooling me man. I know your tricks, and even though you usually are a bit reserved as scum, you've really taken quite a brash approach on this game, and you've fooled them all.

"Hello, I'm town, please use good stuff on me, because I can negate every negative action in the game because I am a town who defnintely don't have any weaknesses, since by my claim I can absorb Role Crushes. Oh and did I mention that I also can rolecrush people?"
Man Fuji, you're like me in the Garo game, you're literally outing yourself to everyone and they don't even raise an eyebrow.

Ok I will give you 1 thing, you are quite good at faking it, you're making believeable cases, somewhat. But you messed with the wrong fruit, and now the Empire is gonna take you down.

Exactly, this is literally the easiest frame of Fuji's life, yet he still manages to fuck that up somehow, too bad for him I'm back and no longer silenced. I'll clown on this ningen so hard he will rue the day he crossed me.

Yeah, that may be so, but this could also be said in reverse, they use this as an attempt to further cement me as the lynch.

The fact that he locks me is pretty obvious his attempt at getting his wish by lynching me, and honestly it is a good plan.

Yes, yes, say it some more, it doesn't make it true though. It's clear as day to me that you're just shitting yourself because you know that the moment I came back alive you wouldn't have any other chances at fooling these stupid asses.

Vote Lynch @Fujishiro

You need to eat some more extremely spicy mapo dofu because, you wanna shit yourself because of the spice, and not because I'm at your doorstep, just saying.
Matter a fact you're gonna shit yourself either way, but it looks better on paper shitting yourself after eating some heavy spice.
Just some #MangoAdvice

It's obvious as fuck that Fuji/ Typo is on the same team, LOL. I've got a few other susses as well, but I ain't got time for that, I'm gonna tunnel this fuji man. He ain't gonna see the end of today man.

I'm telling you guys, Mafia ain't braindead, Susopp knows this. But town just for some reason just believe Mafia automatically lost 20IQ points whenever they saw they rolled mafia, LOL.

Get real guys.
Im not reading your wall of text lmfao.

I was pushing Typo myself and was sent by him to another game so i cant talk,

shut the hell up and die.

YOROKOBE SHONEN!!

Yes I am town.

Hayumi;

Vote Lynch @Fujishiro

Just some #MangoAdvice

Get real guys.

Please elect Ripped Cal for King.

You know it makes sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.