Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
So likely related to Jew's fiteness lol.
Yeah, probably. Nat is probably going to start doing push ups and sink some island tonight. Just look at how many fitness ads she put out this day phase.

Some serious jacking up is going on.
Wanna be my first customer since scum Flowa loves killing you?
But, it rarely hurts. Depending on the service you offer, yeah sure, I'd be your first customer. Treat me well!

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
@Lindltaylor

i’m in the world you told me about and i cant find the sword

waste of so many yuls

Why did you spend 6000 yuls on that? Just buy the heavenly wind ark for 1000 yuls or something and visit the spade kingdom free of cost. I found the item that removed all your restrictions in the spade kingdom.

Someone already bought the other ark which guarantees that you find an item in spade kingdom and I think that was Flower which helped her get the demon sword.

Why did you spend 6000 yuls on that? Just buy the heavenly wind ark for 1000 yuls or something and visit the spade kingdom free of cost. I found the item that removed all your restrictions in the spade kingdom.

Someone already bought the other ark which guarantees that you find an item in spade kingdom and I think that was Flower which helped her get the demon sword.
u didnt tell me this shit before?

Emil

Certified Memelord
i completely forgot about the shop and island stuff lol

are those part of someone abilities as well? i don't know if i still have the same amount of money as before or i lost it cuz not king anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.