Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
lmaoo thanks, i was purposely trying to appear like a different person

was ugly laughing when you thought i was lanji :milaugh:

and lost my shit when you thought abigail was fuji

i think shes still lurking this game btw
nah abi isnt fuji but the way he tunneled was fuji level. probably seasonal player here

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
Gotcha. Will do
Damn replied to the wrong one lol. It was for this one

Anyway guys, I got a plan for the night. At this point, we need to get rid of the night lynches, so send that last super kill at Flower and Nat.

With Nat gone, the crimson lions won't have a captain representative either, since the VC can't elect another VC. We can remove all the captains and the king quickly to stop the election.
Gotcha

Emil

Certified Memelord
yea i mean sux we losing juliet so randomly but sht happens. dont feel too bad about it. its just a game

anyway for night action i say
ekko ultra kill nat
midnight cults udell into reformers
flower millers lanji

we will then start with lanji push next day and have him flip scum like we did with typo. town will be mind fuked lol

yea i mean sux we losing juliet so randomly but sht happens. dont feel too bad about it. its just a game

anyway for night action i say
ekko ultra kill nat
midnight cults udell into reformers
flower millers lanji

we will then start with lanji push next day and have him flip scum like we did with typo. town will be mind fuked lol
Also @Natalija make sure to kill Van tonight with the faction kill and I’ll role crush Flower
:kaidowhat: are you all drunk or something

Zemmi

GodMommie
Girl it’s fine. One time I accidentally sent a message meant for scum chat in the fucking confirmation pm
I luckily have never done it but use to anytime I was scum I was so terrified. Then when I stopped playing as much and was always hosting, I was terrified I was gonna post something for a players chat in the game thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.