Status
Not open for further replies.
--- [Make Her Talk] - When she has become too quiet, they need to make her talk! After expending her shot of [The Quiet One], Queen may post at least 50 times in the next day phase(don’t spam) and she will gain death immunity for one cycle.

This is why Mango was so active today.

Zemmi

GodMommie
I can't go into details because of Zem1 restrictions but if Knight is really scum, Zem1 did a really shit job at trying to become indie town mvp. :josad: So I kinda hope he flips town.

Vote Lynch Knight

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Acceptable Vig List

5. @Lanjikun
13. @Wayumi
16. @usopp's Boyfriend
18. @AdmiralBase @SlimCal
20. @Gagoo
22. @Jewels
27. @Mister
28. @Doffy Downplayer

Do Not Vig List

11. @Jinbe
21. @Lady Luna

3. @Fridge
19. @Marrymo
23. @Bonbon @Lil Zem V.2
25. @Lindy
3. @Fridge
8. @DeeDee
9. @Orihime
10. @Clowna
29. @Hotgod
30. @Spammer

How does this look to everyone?

Zemmi

GodMommie
Acceptable Vig List

5. @Lanjikun
13. @Wayumi
16. @usopp's Boyfriend
18. @AdmiralBase @SlimCal
20. @Gagoo
22. @Jewels
27. @Mister
28. @Doffy Downplayer

Do Not Vig List

11. @Jinbe
21. @Lady Luna

3. @Fridge
19. @Marrymo
23. @Bonbon @Lil Zem V.2
25. @Lindy
3. @Fridge
8. @DeeDee
9. @Orihime
10. @Clowna
29. @Hotgod
30. @Spammer

How does this look to everyone?
Do you really have to call everyone by there nicknames?

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I would actually make the list smaller for people to vig, you are leaving way too much room for misfire.

I would say
Van
T-pein

These would be the safest bets.
My only issue is, odds are Doffy Downplayer's genuinely a jester. Usopp's Boyfriend can go either way, but he's not particularly active..

You are Tobi!

[Passive - Who Cares] - He surely doesn't. Tobi ain't interested in seeing people throw words, acting smart and all-knowing. He just there for the ride, He may not support or take part in the argument of two people arguing in the thread.

[Passive - The Game of Fate] - Even if Tobi put in a disadvantage situation, he does not concede. He gives in to the risk. It gives him a thrill. Because of this, he tends to take high-risk bets, even if he has nothing to rely on but luck. Each night, the host will roll a D16. Each throw contains options he must choose.
--- [1-3] - He can target a player and control their vote for that cycle.
--- [4-6] - He can target a player to role block and vote silence for a cycle.
--- [7-9] - He can target and player and learn their alignment.
--- [10-11] - He can target a player and refill any of their limited use abilities.
--- [12-13] - He can ask the host to rethrow the dice or he can target a player to disable their passive abilities for a phase.
--- [14-15] - He can target someone to redirect their action to the player of his choice.
--- [16] - He can choose any ability from above and use it this cycle.

[Active - The Coin Flip of Fate] - Tobi legends to bring destruction to the entire mafia just with a coin flip never ceases to make people amazed. Once per cycle he may choose head or tails. If he wins he can target a player of choice to learn their character name.

[Active - Liar's Game] - You may challenge a player of your choice in a game of R/P/S. He may choose how much currency he wants to bid, it will be decided in percents, e.g. if he bids 20% of his entire sum then he will gain 20% from his target total money upon winning the challenge. The three rounds will decide the game outcome. [2-Cycle Cooldown]

Money - 4,000 Yul.
Wincon - Eliminate all threats to Town.​

Status
Not open for further replies.