[FNZ] Role Madness Season 2 Unofficial- Dragon ball Z

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning.

Right now attempting to understand the odds T Pein is simply fishing for reactions in an unusual way, because his suses are tough to conceive; and whether or not Dragomir coming up with that survey in order to attempt to diverge the attention from the core of the game, the mainframe. As a matter of fact that survey doesn't quite help catching scum, unless he hopes some slip occurs. I doubt he legitimately thought about fishing however.

And why aren't yall calling out Mango Senpai?
he one of your mates?
Well I don't see the pattern here no offence.

All Mango did was asserting 'Midnight is Town' without specifying his underlying reasoning, so I'm not sure how that thought sprang into his mind, but he didn't behave like Midnight nonetheless; he is thinking with his own mind as a matter of fact.

Well I don't see the pattern here no offence.

All Mango did was asserting 'Midnight is Town' without specifying his underlying reasoning, so I'm not sure how that thought sprang into his mind, but he didn't behave like Midnight nonetheless; he is thinking with his own mind as a matter of fact.
Mango voted for Dream as well,
why are you only attacking midnight?

He's walking around saying I am scum if I don't vote for Dream
What am I supposed to do? Especially after so many games of people starting bandwagons against me for no reason
In this specific situation it was just one player 'calling you out', the degree of pressure wasn't remotely elevated. And no one was voting you up either, the wagon was on Dream.

When you are wagoned it usually occurs that several players take on you and I can partially understand the logic in that instance. But this one case is hardly justifiable, expecially when you could have attempted to argument on why you were considering Dream not a peculiar suspect material.

In this specific situation it was just one player 'calling you out', the degree of pressure wasn't remotely elevated. And no one was voting you up either, the wagon was on Dream.

When you are wagoned it usually occurs that several players take on you and I can partially understand the logic in that instance. But this one case is hardly justifiable, expecially when you could have attempted to argument on why you were considering Dream not a peculiar suspect material.

I think midnight did the right thing.
Otherwise I would set my sights on him.
Do you want to vote for dream?

I think midnight did the right thing.
Otherwise I would set my sights on him.
Do you want to vote for dream?
Dream is currently standing with 3 votes that also came up with a rather quick pace. He barely posted (although I admit I have hardly any insight regarding his meta) but why so much pressure/fixation over? Did he truly give off scum vibes or what?

What brothers me is that you just very recently came up with the insinuation me and Mango could well be scummates, then why would we buss Dream so soon if that was the case? So is it Dream or us? All?

I'm beginning to suspect you in this game in particular if I had to spill my actual sentiment. I'm still stretching my head over your initial suses and originally thought you were perhaps merely attempting to sparkle the activity of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.