[FNZ] Role Madness Season 2 Unofficial- Dragon ball Z

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

so does a questionnaire starts discussion? :feelsokeman:
Not quite, but at least it made some of y'all post.
I said,

"@Midnight Delight vote for dream if you are town"

Why are you not voting?
not town?
Yikes.
He's walking around saying I am scum if I don't vote for Dream
What am I supposed to do? Especially after so many games of people starting bandwagons against me for no reason
You can just ignore him. Who cares if he thinks you're scum for not voting Dream? He might vote you up for that but why would anybody else? I agree with the points that Grammaton and Beta made. This is not a good look.

:whitepress:
Good morning.

Right now attempting to understand the odds T Pein is simply fishing for reactions in an unusual way, because his suses are tough to conceive; and whether or not Dragomir coming up with that survey in order to attempt to diverge the attention from the core of the game, the mainframe. As a matter of fact that survey doesn't quite help catching scum, unless he hopes some slip occurs. I doubt he legitimately thought about fishing however.
Pretty sure the objective was to drive activity. And here we are. Is this a lowkey attempt to undermine something or just to say something without actually meaning something.

Pretty sure the objective was to drive activity. And here we are. Is this a lowkey attempt to undermine something or just to say something without actually meaning something.
I think final beta is up to something.
he is providing real sus instead of fluff,
If we leave him alone he can probs solve the whole game.
let him be for now

Status
Not open for further replies.