[FNZ] Role Madness Season 2 Unofficial- Dragon ball Z

Status
Not open for further replies.
Firstly excuse me for my mafia terms, been a minute since i last played mafia so just getting back into the swing of things

Here's my reason why i am voting Flower; firstly you hopped on the bandwagon that T-Pein stated who i am sus about but your reason for hopping on my bandwagon is surely sus.

Vote Lynch Dream.
You stated that after T-Pein stated to vote me and i quote "Dip Out"
I‘m always up for lynching bad dreams.
^ not a good enough reason to vote me
No. I just don't have much time. At least that wagon sparks a discussion. Else this phase is dead af.
Then you come up with a better reason but surely thats all your going on to vote me

did I vote him? I want to heart what he has to say, did he get confirmed as a townie or something like this?
you don't need to vote to actually imply that you want that wagon. for me, you're just highkey jumping on that wagon and prepared to go for it without actually reasoning out. and the way, you responded? that's scum Queen. you sounded irritated and border line wifom.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Not a fan of appeasing someone with literally no justification so vote lynch midnight @Fujishiro
Are you against the Dream Wagon?
why.
Neither for nor against it
seemed like dream wagon was clearly for reaction purposes. it wuda been nice to turbo build it up quietly and see what he says to it, specially after adding a post like "you have been scanned guilty, how do u plea" and see what dream does with 5 votes+ on them

but alas its all ruined now and idk what happened next, still reading

He's walking around saying I am scum if I don't vote for Dream
What am I supposed to do? Especially after so many games of people starting bandwagons against me for no reason
panic much?

anyone else from here your mate?

Finalbeta
TheKnightOfTheSea
Queen
Rej
Dream
Dragomir
why specifically those ppl lol
ur listing half the thread lmao

Emil

Certified Memelord
Mango's vote is not the same as Midnight's. Mango did it of his own free will without being asked. Midnight did it by succumbing to pressure.
huh u rly think that was pressure?
midnight had 0 votes on him

bit of a reach
did seem bit panicy tho, but oddly timed

you don't need to vote to actually imply that you want that wagon. for me, you're just highkey jumping on that wagon and prepared to go for it without actually reasoning out. and the way, you responded? that's scum Queen. you sounded irritated and border line wifom.
i was pressuring him so he would have to defend himself, otherwise how can I know if I should town read or scum read him? he started posting right after i mentioned him so I got what I wanted, and the way you are defending him so hard feels like TMI

@Gambit is pushing his scum agenda, implying I was about to start a wagon on dream when I made it pretty clear I just wanted to hear what he had to say

i was pressuring him so he would have to defend himself, otherwise how can I know if I should town read or scum read him? he started posting right after i mentioned him so I got what I wanted, and the way you are defending him so hard feels like TMI
I don't like your tone in responding to my queries. You sounded off and almost panicking. First, I don't see any reason why the accused has to be pressured. The initiator of the so-called wagon aka Pein is merely harnessing reactions and you're not a fool to not think that it is what it is. You, Flower, and Midnight clearly jumped on the wagon. And that's your entrance.

Next person my read is also giving off on my spidey senses is "Midnight Delight", something that @Go D. Usopp ™ mentioned above in the manner of his responses following "Vote Dream if your town" by T-Pein
I said,

"@Midnight Delight vote for dream if you are town"

Why are you not voting?
not town?
Fine
Vote Lynch Dream @Fujishiro
He's walking around saying I am scum if I don't vote for Dream
What am I supposed to do? Especially after so many games of people starting bandwagons against me for no reason
If it wasn't for Flowers response i would surely vote you Midnight

Status
Not open for further replies.