[FNZ] Role Madness Season 2 Unofficial- Dragon ball Z

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Gambit is pushing his scum agenda, implying I was about to start a wagon on dream when I made it pretty clear I just wanted to hear what he had to say
What is scum agenda in that? Am I not allowed to question something suspicious when I see one? Between the two of us, you are not scum hunting but just throwing back a sus against the accuser. And what you did right now is merely omgus less the vote.

i like lanji the most actually so far

maybe gram, but i never saw him as scum and i know hes pretty capable as a player

tpein looks ok as well
this is like a so-so read. seems forced. LOLOLOLOL. you could do better right? or still suffering from that 3 consecutive L's that your confidence has been compromised?

I don't like your tone in responding to my queries. You sounded off and almost panicking. First, I don't see any reason why the accused has to be pressured. The initiator of the so-called wagon aka Pein is merely harnessing reactions and you're not a fool to not think that it is what it is. You, Flower, and Midnight clearly jumped on the wagon. And that's your entrance.
dream was inactive until I mentioned him, so pressuring the accused clearly worked, but for some reason you don't want town to question Dream?

Emil

Certified Memelord
Because he is acting careless.
could be the new or something else.

Saying "why flower?" is weird tho.
He is asking a question that doesnt make any sense.
only one person voted for Flower in the thread so it is weird to question a flower lynch.
i'm voting flower
would be fken hilarious if he slipped from his scum chat talking about her tho LOL
:suresure:

dream was inactive until I mentioned him, so pressuring the accused clearly worked, but for some reason you don't want town to question Dream?
like I said you were trying to question him for what reason? Inactivity? you are both inactive! does that solve the issue? this scoundrel!

Emil

Certified Memelord
Didn't see any way you could attempt to trap the new guy by claiming that Dream was investigated guilty. You expecting him to infer "yes Dream is guilty..."? If you believe he is so stupid why not asking him directly.

Sounds like a lame way to keep pushing your case on Dream without still expressing a rationale underlying your firm stance.
stop acting dumb beta
like forreal

there was no invest or anything, its all meant for reactions and u kinda blew it
knight did react in a town-ish way tbh
its barely his second game and i dont rly sense nervousness from him
as for dream im on page 9 and he havent talked yet so idk

I mean @Queen, you don't have the minuscule right to question an inactive just because you're inactive. And you do not jump on a wagon just because you felt like it. You don't vote to pressure when there's nothing on the table that attracts one to be pressured. Let the person who was trying to build the case push for it. In essence, you just clearly jumped on the wagon without thinking twice.

Vote Lynch Queen @Fuckthis3

from what I saw he is not even that inactive, but I wanted him to post ASAP
Yeah? And you're that active to let an inactive post? How many substantial posts did you do beforehand? Gimme a Quenn activity in the game thread following the train and I'll take it all back.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Firstly excuse me for my mafia terms, been a minute since i last played mafia so just getting back into the swing of things

Here's my reason why i am voting Flower; firstly you hopped on the bandwagon that T-Pein stated who i am sus about but your reason for hopping on my bandwagon is surely sus.

You stated that after T-Pein stated to vote me and i quote "Dip Out"

^ not a good enough reason to vote me

Then you come up with a better reason but surely thats all your going on to vote me
ur tone really changed from ur opening posts man, what happened?

Since you're all talk, what can you say about Knight being accused of confusing himself with scum chat over the game thread?
well idk are u guys talking about flower in ur scum chat?

over here on the thread it was only me voting flower at that time and im town

I mean @Queen, you don't have the minuscule right to question an inactive just because you're inactive. And you do not jump on a wagon just because you felt like it. You don't vote to pressure when there's nothing on the table that attracts one to be pressured. Let the person who was trying to build the case push for it. In essence, you just clearly jumped on the wagon without thinking twice.

Vote Lynch Queen @Fuckthis3
it's funny how you are ignoring the fact that my pressuring worked exactly I wanted it to, do you think it was a coincidence he appeared in the thread right after I mentioned him?

Status
Not open for further replies.