[FNZ] Role Madness Season 2 Unofficial- Dragon ball Z

Status
Not open for further replies.
i don't exactly read you as a scum because while the way you're playing is different from your town meta, it's different from your scum meta too

Emil

Certified Memelord
usually you play in a more aggressive way
yea thats fair i havent done that yet
bit of a WIFOM from me but i play aggro as scum as well ;)
honestly this game is small af no point for that rn and tpein is already taking my job today until i come bk to pc

@Queen you're scum and you know that.

everyone! raise your hands to gather energy for the genki-dama
This is your first post. So much quality in here, eh?
Another shit post.
Attacking a new player?
@Dream give us a reason to not lynch you
Attacking what you thought is a new player? The dude has been playing mafia before my time. He's just rusty. At first glance, you were jumping on the forming wagon against Dream and after careful assessment, I resulted in the same conclusion. And I found it odd that after you vanished in the thread, you came out acting as if there really is suspicion surrounding Dream. I just didn't see the validation against his push.
did I vote him? I want to heart what he has to say, did he get confirmed as a townie or something like this?
And here's what you said after I questioned you. In this post, you were irritated as if a scum has been hit so hard you almost piss and panic, didn't know what to so you just threw borderline wifom. Yes, you didn't vote for him but you are prepared to do that. And what do you mean did he get confirmed? It's not he is confirmed or not, it's how you justify why you were attempting to pressure him.
i was pressuring him so he would have to defend himself, otherwise how can I know if I should town read or scum read him? he started posting right after i mentioned him so I got what I wanted, and the way you are defending him so hard feels like TMI
And then the bs approach. You were pressuring him so that he could defend himself? So diplomatic huh? Are you in a position to pressure him for what? Then you deflect the issue to me, calling it TMI because someone sus you? This is Omgus.
@Gambit is pushing his scum agenda, implying I was about to start a wagon on dream when I made it pretty clear I just wanted to hear what he had to say
another omgus. People are already pressuring him but you concentrated on him or in other words, wagoned.
dream was inactive until I mentioned him, so pressuring the accused clearly worked, but for some reason you don't want town to question Dream?
INACTIVE MY ASS. He had 5 posts and you got 2 when the wagon against him was formed. So you are pressuring him for the same reason you had had? Are you insane?
from what I saw he is not even that inactive, but I wanted him to post ASAP
You are inactive, too!
it's funny how you are ignoring the fact that my pressuring worked exactly I wanted it to, do you think it was a coincidence he appeared in the thread right after I mentioned him?
because I was inactive, I wasn't allowed to pressuring anyone, is that what you trying to imply?
You are inactive, too! And you are not in a position to call out inactifags when you as well are such. And you are now being overly defensive.
Mango is being voted by one of the other tied players and midnight sheeped on his wagon, so I would say he is the towniest one
@Dragomir is looking bad because he fluffed and then vanished, but I still want to hear what he has to say
i don't like the way gambit defended dream, but dream himself isn't looking scummy after he appeared in the thread again
so if I had to choose one of the 4 tied players I would vote tris @Fujishiro
I thought you was pressuring him? So he's no longer scummy because he already posted? See? What you did were simply to post shit and not actually attempted to scum hunt. You just jumped on the wagon with hopes that it will further escalate. You are scum and you probably know that he might be town and you wanted to capitalize on that. Your reasons to pressure him doesn't hold a shit because you're embodying it, too. When caught, what you did was sus back your accuser and spoke on a negative tone.

If there's one person at this point who had to be lynched, then it had to be you

@Queen you're scum and you know that.

This is your first post. So much quality in here, eh?

Another shit post.

Attacking a new player?

Attacking what you thought is a new player? The dude has been playing mafia before my time. He's just rusty. At first glance, you were jumping on the forming wagon against Dream and after careful assessment, I resulted in the same conclusion. And I found it odd that after you vanished in the thread, you came out acting as if there really is suspicion surrounding Dream. I just didn't see the validation against his push.

And here's what you said after I questioned you. In this post, you were irritated as if a scum has been hit so hard you almost piss and panic, didn't know what to so you just threw borderline wifom. Yes, you didn't vote for him but you are prepared to do that. And what do you mean did he get confirmed? It's not he is confirmed or not, it's how you justify why you were attempting to pressure him.

And then the bs approach. You were pressuring him so that he could defend himself? So diplomatic huh? Are you in a position to pressure him for what? Then you deflect the issue to me, calling it TMI because someone sus you? This is Omgus.

another omgus. People are already pressuring him but you concentrated on him or in other words, wagoned.

INACTIVE MY ASS. He had 5 posts and you got 2 when the wagon against him was formed. So you are pressuring him for the same reason you had had? Are you insane?

You are inactive, too!

You are inactive, too! And you are not in a position to call out inactifags when you as well are such. And you are now being overly defensive.

I thought you was pressuring him? So he's no longer scummy because he already posted? See? What you did were simply to post shit and not actually attempted to scum hunt. You just jumped on the wagon with hopes that it will further escalate. You are scum and you probably know that he might be town and you wanted to capitalize on that. Your reasons to pressure him doesn't hold a shit because you're embodying it, too. When caught, what you did was sus back your accuser and spoke on a negative tone.

If there's one person at this point who had to be lynched, then it had to be you
did I attack knight? i just wanted him to give his read and didn't push on him, i even said i don't think he made any slip, are you insane, gambit?
I never thought dream was a new player, what the fuck are you even talking about,
how the fuck did you come to the conclusion that I was prepared to vote him? if I wanted to vote him I would have just voted him, but again, I made it pretty clear that i was waiting for him to defend himself
I don't see why I need a strong reason to pressure someone when I still don't know anyone alignments, i don't need to be "in position" of interrogating people, and of course i avoid jumping at people like crazy in d1 but the way you've been reacting to my posts was just blatantly scummy
what I mean by saying he was "inactive" is that he was not online while t-pein was pressuring him, he still had not defended himself so he still was not "looking good" and while he wasn't a scum read it's much more easier to pressure players who already got wagons on them, lol
why are you so mad? did i strike a nerve? this is too funny

im still outside so cant promise much activity yet

do still like tpein and lanji

i honestly think knight and midnight just town and will soon be used as escape goats if we ever pinned a scum wagon
You said you like Lanji and you don't like Tris. What's the difference between Lanji and Tris? From what I remember they were both asking why push Dream.

did I attack knight? i just wanted him to give his read and didn't push on him, i even said i don't think he made any slip, are you insane, gambit?
I never thought dream was a new player, what the fuck are you even talking about,
how the fuck did you come to the conclusion that I was prepared to vote him? if I wanted to vote him I would have just voted him, but again, I made it pretty clear that i was waiting for him to defend himself
I don't see why I need a strong reason to pressure someone when I still don't know anyone alignments, i don't need to be "in position" of interrogating people, and of course i avoid jumping at people like crazy in d1 but the way you've been reacting to my posts was just blatantly scummy
what I mean by saying he was "inactive" is that he was not online while t-pein was pressuring him, he still had not defended himself so he still was not "looking good" and while he wasn't a scum read it's much more easier to pressure players who already got wagons on them, lol
why are you so mad? did i strike a nerve? this is too funny
I like the tone. It's rising, right? Why does it seem that you're the one feeling pressure now? Did I hit the mark?
- The right answer is "nope, I don't think I attacked the two of them." The way you positioned your response is way too defensive? Why are you questioning me back? It's just yes or no.
- Your second answer is OK. Let's move on. Don't get me started thought with the fuck fuck fuck. I will fuck you down to the core.
- You are prepared to vote him and you would have not done yet because what? You're still pressuring him? And we are going back in a circle here. You are not in the position to seek him. You alone should be sought because of your inactivity if that rings a bell.
- Then what gave you a damn to try to pressure him aside from him defending himself? So that you'd look a caring townie and get cred for that? What if I tell you that I was only pressuring you? And the way you responded is obviously pressured. Does that make you scum then?
- What's scummy in me pointing out the errs in your approach?
- And you weren't online, too. And if he does not defend himself yet, then why did you remove the vote on him and almost cleared him?
- Between the two of us, you are the one being emotional. LOLOLOLOL If I know, you would want to strike your screen right now.

I like the tone. It's rising, right? Why does it seem that you're the one feeling pressure now? Did I hit the mark?
- The right answer is "nope, I don't think I attacked the two of them." The way you positioned your response is way too defensive? Why are you questioning me back? It's just yes or no.
- Your second answer is OK. Let's move on. Don't get me started thought with the fuck fuck fuck. I will fuck you down to the core.
- You are prepared to vote him and you would have not done yet because what? You're still pressuring him? And we are going back in a circle here. You are not in the position to seek him. You alone should be sought because of your inactivity if that rings a bell.
- Then what gave you a damn to try to pressure him aside from him defending himself? So that you'd look a caring townie and get cred for that? What if I tell you that I was only pressuring you? And the way you responded is obviously pressured. Does that make you scum then?
- What's scummy in me pointing out the errs in your approach?
- And you weren't online, too. And if he does not defend himself yet, then why did you remove the vote on him and almost cleared him?
- Between the two of us, you are the one being emotional. LOLOLOLOL If I know, you would want to strike your screen right now.
i'm responding to you with the same tone that you are talking to me, you don't like it?
- i'm questioning you back because I don't think you are a townie scumhunting
- :okay:
- i will say it again: i wasn't set on lynching dream, I only wanted to hear from hinm and i already got what I wanted from his defense, not a confirmed townie but definitely not one of the scummiest players around, and like I already said before, i will pressure anyone I want, that's my job as a townie: scumhunting, it doesn't matter if you think i'm not in the position to seek another player lol
- i decided to pressure him because I need to know what they thinking for me decide if I should vote them or not and it's not about the player feeling pressured, townies feel pressured too, but the way they act and what they say when they are pressured
-pointing the errors in my approach is not scummy, defending dream so hard is
-i don't know what you are talking about, he "defended himself" by giving his reads etc and i never voted him, the only player I voted is tris, and i'm not clearing him, just don't think his lynch is the right way to go right now
-not really, i'm perfectly calm right now

i'm responding to you with the same tone that you are talking to me, you don't like it?
- i'm questioning you back because I don't think you are a townie scumhunting
- :okay:
- i will say it again: i wasn't set on lynching dream, I only wanted to hear from hinm and i already got what I wanted from his defense, not a confirmed townie but definitely not one of the scummiest players around, and like I already said before, i will pressure anyone I want, that's my job as a townie: scumhunting, it doesn't matter if you think i'm not in the position to seek another player lol
- i decided to pressure him because I need to know what they thinking for me decide if I should vote them or not and it's not about the player feeling pressured, townies feel pressured too, but the way they act and what they say when they are pressured
-pointing the errors in my approach is not scummy, defending dream so hard is
-i don't know what you are talking about, he "defended himself" by giving his reads etc and i never voted him, the only player I voted is tris, and i'm not clearing him, just don't think his lynch is the right way to go right now
-not really, i'm perfectly calm right now
- you're questioning me back in defense of my questioning. you are not scum hunting. you only say that now because you got caught in your earliest mistake. WAGON
- :suresure::suresure::suresure:
- lemme get this right: you are satisfied with his defense. OK. But on the bolded bullet point, you are not convinced that it was a defense but merely giving out reads. Which is which?
- So you only pressured him out of context and not because you find it as pretty easy escape to focus the fire on him?
- I was indeed pointing out your errs. So that makes Gambit was right in his assertion on you. And I was not defending Dream. Defending him means, he was scummy, he was making mistakes, and almost on the verge of getting kicked, but he wasn't. I was doing the former statement.
- Ok, you're calm. That's good.
- So among the players, who do sus the most? And what's the reason behind Tris vote again?

- you're questioning me back in defense of my questioning. you are not scum hunting. you only say that now because you got caught in your earliest mistake. WAGON
- :suresure::suresure::suresure:
- lemme get this right: you are satisfied with his defense. OK. But on the bolded bullet point, you are not convinced that it was a defense but merely giving out reads. Which is which?
- So you only pressured him out of context and not because you find it as pretty easy escape to focus the fire on him?
- I was indeed pointing out your errs. So that makes Gambit was right in his assertion on you. And I was not defending Dream. Defending him means, he was scummy, he was making mistakes, and almost on the verge of getting kicked, but he wasn't. I was doing the former statement.
- Ok, you're calm. That's good.
- So among the players, who do sus the most? And what's the reason behind Tris vote again?
- i believe giving your reads and explaining your thought process etc works as a defense, because this is what allows people to decide if you are scummy or not
-it was just easier to pressure a player who already was being pressured, but my goal was not to "focus the fire on him"
-dream was and still is one of the most voted players, and you really thought i was trying to get him lynched when i started to interrogate him, so yeah, you were defending him
-my main suspects are you, tris, and midnight, fb is acting weird but he is less sus
the reasons for me to vote tris: she tried to started a wagon on mango to save her own ass which another sus player quickly jumped into it and like someone else already said, there is something weird going on with all the tied votes so we should focus on one of the 4 tied players (drago, mango, dream and tris) and I already explained why tris is the scummiest one out of the bunch

Status
Not open for further replies.