[FNZ] Role Madness Season 2 Unofficial- Dragon ball Z

Status
Not open for further replies.
- i believe giving your reads and explaining your thought process etc works as a defense, because this is what allows people to decide if you are scummy or not
-it was just easier to pressure a player who already was being pressured, but my goal was not to "focus the fire on him"
-dream was and still is one of the most voted players, and you really thought i was trying to get him lynched when i started to interrogate him, so yeah, you were defending him
-my main suspects are you, tris, and midnight, fb is acting weird but he is less sus
the reasons for me to vote tris: she tried to started a wagon on mango to save her own ass which another sus player quickly jumped into it and like someone else already said, there is something weird going on with all the tied votes so we should focus on one of the 4 tied players (drago, mango, dream and tris) and I already explained why tris is the scummiest one out of the bunch
That's a townie response. I got you cleared for now. For now.

Now moving on to the sus. Am I sus because I was the first to sus you?>> However, whatever your reasons are gonna be, I believe that I have been town this entire time and wish to solve the game.

Both Mid and Mango are posting just pure nonsense. I don't think they'd be able to help us in solving this matter. I want the two of them out.

Guide me back to the Tris issue, I am kinda confused on that matter.

I don't find Dream as prime sus tbh, it only started the way I mentioned before.

Welp, Drago needs to show more. He can go both ways.

That's a townie response. I got you cleared for now. For now.

Now moving on to the sus. Am I sus because I was the first to sus you?>> However, whatever your reasons are gonna be, I believe that I have been town this entire time and wish to solve the game.

Both Mid and Mango are posting just pure nonsense. I don't think they'd be able to help us in solving this matter. I want the two of them out.

Guide me back to the Tris issue, I am kinda confused on that matter.

I don't find Dream as prime sus tbh, it only started the way I mentioned before.

Welp, Drago needs to show more. He can go both ways.
i already explained it countless times, I think you are sus because the way I see it you were defending dream
and I agree that midnight and mango aren't being helpful, but check who is voting mango right now: tris and midnight, 2 scummy players
tris was being voted because she was acting weird, and then she deflect to mango and midnight quickly joined the wagon
and i also don't have dream as a prime sus

Emil

Certified Memelord
gambit everytime plays like a literal clown

and flips scum

this shift of meta is insane lol

i cant process all of this lmfao

Emil

Certified Memelord
You said you like Lanji and you don't like Tris. What's the difference between Lanji and Tris? From what I remember they were both asking why push Dream.
i do rly like lanjis comment on tpein and drago
dont think it was faked tbh

again like i said, its something i would say so i hard agreed on it

lets talk about tris later

vote her now tho

i already explained it countless times, I think you are sus because the way I see it you were defending dream
and I agree that midnight and mango aren't being helpful, but check who is voting mango right now: tris and midnight, 2 scummy players
tris was being voted because she was acting weird, and then she deflect to mango and midnight quickly joined the wagon
and i also don't have dream as a prime sus
And i already stated more countless times why i was not defending him. So I cast my vote to Mango and he literally doesn't care. How do you take that????

I also don't like Usopp this game, pretty passive.

Emil

Certified Memelord
i'd like to actually add tpein and lanji to early town pool, maybe gram as well

i do rly like knight's response to the votes and fake cop result on him earlier. hes a new player so he ought to be very nervous if scum, but his response regarding how he mistook one vote on flower (my vote) as if it was everyone voting flower, seemed genuine to me.

its rly hard to make a read on these type of players but for now i'd like him in town pool

now moving on, this queen vs gambit breaking out of nowhere is weird and feels forced asfk tbh. hardly see this as town vs town, tho a bit skeptical as to why would scum go aggro this early in the game

And i already stated more countless times why i was not defending him. So I cast my vote to Mango and he literally doesn't care. How do you take that????

I also don't like Usopp this game, pretty passive.
that's bad because mango was one of the most helpful townies in the users game, and then when he got converted he started clowning around just like he is doing right now, but do you think he is looking worse than midnight?
regarding usopp, from what I remember, his scum meta is very aggressive just like his town meta, so I don't know what to make from it

Emil

Certified Memelord
so anyway yes
lets rack couple votes on tris pls

there is a clear resistance to her wagon rn with ppl trying to use others like mid and mango as escape goats

its a bit early to judge whose wagon is being resisted, but i would definitely like more votes on tris/drago

this is the way guys

[vote lynch tris]

i'd like to actually add tpein and lanji to early town pool, maybe gram as well

i do rly like knight's response to the votes and fake cop result on him earlier. hes a new player so he ought to be very nervous if scum, but his response regarding how he mistook one vote on flower (my vote) as if it was everyone voting flower, seemed genuine to me.

its rly hard to make a read on these type of players but for now i'd like him in town pool

now moving on, this queen vs gambit breaking out of nowhere is weird and feels forced asfk tbh. hardly see this as town vs town, tho a bit skeptical as to why would scum go aggro this early in the game
forced? i don't see any forced in that exchange. Queen almost wet his pants.
that's bad because mango was one of the most helpful townies in the users game, and then when he got converted he started clowning around just like he is doing right now, but do you think he is looking worse than midnight?
regarding usopp, from what I remember, his scum meta is very aggressive just like his town meta, so I don't know what to make from it
it's either his giving us an impression that he's jester. he wants us to believe that and avoid getting rid of him. or he's a town clown. either way, he's got no weight. he btter off.
so anyway yes
lets rack couple votes on tris pls

there is a clear resistance to her wagon rn with ppl trying to use others like mid and mango as escape goats

its a bit early to judge whose wagon is being resisted, but i would definitely like more votes on tris/drago

this is the way guys

[vote lynch tris]
:whitepress:

Status
Not open for further replies.