[FNZ] Role Madness Season 2 Unofficial- Dragon ball Z

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
forced? i don't see any forced in that exchange. Queen almost wet his pants.

it's either his giving us an impression that he's jester. he wants us to believe that and avoid getting rid of him. or he's a town clown. either way, he's got no weight. he btter off.

:whitepress:
is queen a he lmao, i can never get ppl genders right lol

well idk is this post supposed to mock me or what?

ur not getting any reaction off me lmfao

Emil

Certified Memelord
i mean, the 3 players I sus are voting a player who is an easy lynch, that's... something
who r u referring to? does anyone even have 3 votes on them

last i checked it was 2-2-2

also i hardly doubt scum team will vote same person early on

if anything this shud tell u that the 3 players u sus cannot be a team tbh

who r u referring to? does anyone even have 3 votes on them

last i checked it was 2-2-2

also i hardly doubt scum team will vote same person early on

if anything this shud tell u that the 3 players u sus cannot be a team tbh
mango
while that means they cannot be a team, i'm sure not joining that wagon

so anyway yes
lets rack couple votes on tris pls

there is a clear resistance to her wagon rn with ppl trying to use others like mid and mango as escape goats

its a bit early to judge whose wagon is being resisted, but i would definitely like more votes on tris/drago

this is the way guys

[vote lynch tris]
Earlier Tris was leading the wagon and I don't see how there is resistance. You mentioned here people were trying to use Midnight and Mango as escape goats. Grammaton and Mango are the players who are voting Midnight and you said you like Grammaton, you called Mango and Midnight escape goats who are voting each other and so who are the other players except for Tris on who you say are using them as escape goats?

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Earlier Tris was leading the wagon and I don't see how there is resistance. You mentioned here people were trying to use Midnight and Mango as escape goats. Grammaton and Mango are the players who are voting Midnight and you said you like Grammaton, you called Mango and Midnight escape goats who are voting each other and so who are the other players except for Tris on who you say are using them as escape goats?
My vote is on Scumbit

Emil

Certified Memelord
its more of ppl shifting discussion to mango/midnight and overshadowing tris, along with other players. there is a big talk about mango/mid even if ppl dont outright vote them yet. you can see people trying to set up wagons in midnight/mango for free lynch targets

i'm not even saying they are both town, but honestly they are here and are talking, so lets move on and hit the quiet ones for now dont u agree?

rn i wanna bring tris to light cuz shes allowed to hide as scum alot tbh

Emil

Certified Memelord
i mean its funny we arent even talking about how much scum do we expect here

there is probabaly 3 scum ningens, with a hostile indie, so simply 4 scum in this game size

tho that wud make it a bit scum favored tbh

anyway there havnt been any setup speculations. like who do u guys think r scum teams? frieza? cell? buu?

what should we expect from each?

Status
Not open for further replies.