[FNZ] Role Madness Season 2 Unofficial- Dragon ball Z

Status
Not open for further replies.
i mean its funny we arent even talking about how much scum do we expect here

there is probabaly 3 scum ningens, with a hostile indie, so simply 4 scum in this game size

tho that wud make it a bit scum favored tbh

anyway there havnt been any setup speculations. like who do u guys think r scum teams? frieza? cell? buu?

what should we expect from each?
no ideia, but probably frieza because he is the most iconic

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
i mean its funny we arent even talking about how much scum do we expect here

there is probabaly 3 scum ningens, with a hostile indie, so simply 4 scum in this game size

tho that wud make it a bit scum favored tbh

anyway there havnt been any setup speculations. like who do u guys think r scum teams? frieza? cell? buu?

what should we expect from each?
The androids would make a cool team. Probably Frieza or Buu though.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Maybe. But he was flipflopping too much for my taste. He also said he won't vote for Midnight. He did vote for him even though he said Mid was town, etc. So I'd like to keep my vote on him for now.

What do you think of Mango then?
Lemme, catch up, but his slot is wishy washy

p16 just looking at Gambit and Queen, they can't be wolves together, one of them is town for sure

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Earlier Tris was leading the wagon and I don't see how there is resistance. You mentioned here people were trying to use Midnight and Mango as escape goats. Grammaton and Mango are the players who are voting Midnight and you said you like Grammaton, you called Mango and Midnight escape goats who are voting each other and so who are the other players except for Tris on who you say are using them as escape goats?
just defending some ethics here: I think mafia giving resistance to a wagon D1 would be a weak mafia play, they would rather support the wolfbuddy and make them look good through interactions so town decides to vote someone else

else if tris ends up lynched if mafia gives resistance they will be PoEd, unless there is a godfather that invests inno

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Vote Scumbit, he's not town
he is slimy, but I like the Gambit vs Mango thing, tell me more about it
Gambit also has his clynch with Queen, Gambit invested himself in quite some trouble
has Tris ever given a coherent defense or questioned her own wagon?

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
he is slimy, but I like the Gambit vs Mango thing, tell me more about it
Gambit also has his clynch with Queen, Gambit invested himself in quite some trouble
has Tris ever given a coherent defense or questioned her own wagon?
He decided it was better to just lynch me, who clearly isnt really doing anything, vs anyone else who is doing *something*

Scum move

Status
Not open for further replies.