[FNZ] Role Madness Season 2 Unofficial- Dragon ball Z

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
so the way i see it is flower refuses to join tris wagon but scum reads drago and easily has vote on him

in this scenario flower + tris are a possible team, but this would require drago to flip town

at this point given how drago isnt voting, it doesnt feel right to yeet him tbh

but same time tris isnt voting either

kinda annoying
tris isnt posting*

Emil

Certified Memelord
[vote lynch dream]

i rly didnt like their tone change earlier and idk their meta to tell if this is how they play as town
i dont see ppl vouching for him either

aight @Gambit other than queen, who do u scum read? id like ur vote actually be used properly so take it from her

queen, lanji, tpein, maybe gram

you?
Based on my interaction with Queen, he has shown a decent rebuttal as to why he was pulling Dream. She's in a clear for now. Town mostly continuously participates even under pressure and that's what he did. He gud.

I am not liking your playstyle actually. It seems that every post of yours is just to facilitate the players without actually having an attempt to scum hunt. I have seen you did better before but I could be wrong because (based on the most recent two we played), you displayed similar shit on the early phases of the game and only became the Sussop I knew D3 onwards. 50-50 I say.

I am not sensing any fish on Rej so far. The dude is not easy to read, so he's worth the invest imo and if I am the cop.

This bunch are not in my leaning town list. I do want to see more from them.
Finalbeta
Pein™
TheKnightOfTheSea
Dream
Grammaton
Tris
Dragomir
LANJI CUCKSMOKE

These are today's scum
Midnight Delight
MangoSenpai
Juliet
Flower

I am not elaborating on the two girls. Those are just my feelings towards them.

why are you flip-flopping?
thats just what usopp does
I have only read to page 6 so take this with a grain of salt
I didnt like flower jumoing to that dream vote earlier just cause tea said so
but am also not willing to vote strong players out day 1 .
just isnt my townread for now
others null
and I dont feel like reading the rest of the thread rn so a summary will be appreciated.
if you want to ask , yes I am being lazy.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Based on my interaction with Queen, he has shown a decent rebuttal as to why he was pulling Dream. She's in a clear for now. Town mostly continuously participates even under pressure and that's what he did. He gud.

I am not liking your playstyle actually. It seems that every post of yours is just to facilitate the players without actually having an attempt to scum hunt. I have seen you did better before but I could be wrong because (based on the most recent two we played), you displayed similar shit on the early phases of the game and only became the Sussop I knew D3 onwards. 50-50 I say.

I am not sensing any fish on Rej so far. The dude is not easy to read, so he's worth the invest imo and if I am the cop.
i honestly think cop shud invest u cuz rej has some town reads on him
u on the other hand is very vocal but not quiet yet getting town read by anyone

funny how u try to redirect the cop from u

Status
Not open for further replies.