[FNZ] Role Madness Season 2 Unofficial- Dragon ball Z

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
This bunch are not in my leaning town list. I do want to see more from them.
Finalbeta
Pein™
TheKnightOfTheSea
Dream
Grammaton
Tris
Dragomir
LANJI CUCKSMOKE

These are today's scum
Midnight Delight
MangoSenpai
Juliet
Flower

I am not elaborating on the two girls. Those are just my feelings towards them.
u never bothered joining the flower wagon earlier, so its interesting to see u scum read her

even if for reaction purposes, u shud atleast hopped on the wagon to pressure her, or do something like u did vs queen

im honestly liking ur activity, but there r things u r doing that dont make sense to me lol

u never bothered joining the flower wagon earlier, so its interesting to see u scum read her

even if for reaction purposes, u shud atleast hopped on the wagon to pressure her, or do something like u did vs queen

im honestly liking ur activity, but there r things u r doing that dont make sense to me lol
There's time to redeem Ningen. Vote Flower out.

Emil

Certified Memelord
thats just what usopp does
I have only read to page 6 so take this with a grain of salt
I didnt like flower jumoing to that dream vote earlier just cause tea said so
but am also not willing to vote strong players out day 1 .
just isnt my townread for now
others null
and I dont feel like reading the rest of the thread rn so a summary will be appreciated.
if you want to ask , yes I am being lazy.
there is almost nothing going on, but from my PoV

> tpein started a reaction wagon on dream beginning of day, 2-3 ppl joined it
> dream started the day with couple fluff posts but suddenly changed tone when a wagon was on him
> flower went from dream early on but moved to drago right away, however refusing to move to tris
> gambit and queen throwing walls of text taking about queens early voting patters, i honestly need to reread that too tbh but queen looks towny from that interaction. gambit could be anything
> flower tried to latch on what they thought was knight slipping that his scum chat is talking about flower, but it was a weak case so they dropped it
> drago is being voted a bit now but never said anything and he isnt even voting anyone. however he is still kinda scummy for asking to start discussions but never attempting to do so
> mango and midnight have been center of attention for most of the game, so i see them as easy escape goats rn
> wagon on tris has resistance even tho she isnt posting much to oppose it

That's a default read on flower. Same with Juliet. Joke. I find coasting is enough to label them on the same arena with Mango and Midnight.

there is almost nothing going on, but from my PoV

> tpein started a reaction wagon on dream beginning of day, 2-3 ppl joined it
> dream started the day with couple fluff posts but suddenly changed tone when a wagon was on him
> flower went from dream early on but moved to drago right away, however refusing to move to tris
> gambit and queen throwing walls of text taking about queens early voting patters, i honestly need to reread that too tbh but queen looks towny from that interaction. gambit could be anything
> flower tried to latch on what they thought was knight slipping that his scum chat is talking about flower, but it was a weak case so they dropped it
> drago is being voted a bit now but never said anything and he isnt even voting anyone. however he is still kinda scummy for asking to start discussions but never attempting to do so
> mango and midnight have been center of attention for most of the game, so i see them as easy escape goats rn
> wagon on tris has resistance even tho she isnt posting much to oppose it
sounds like I didnt miss much

Emil

Certified Memelord
I‘m not refusing to vote for Tris WTF. She‘s null for me, why should I vote her over my scum read?
similar to why i voted drago over my own scum read

when sm1 sees a wagon growing fast on them they r bound to react to it

it would be nice if u guys helped with a wagon on tris but its late now

so do u still scum read drago?

Status
Not open for further replies.