[FNZ] Role Madness Season 2 Unofficial- Dragon ball Z

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I'm here bruh. Also, I saw you tagging me a few times last DP. I told you that I wouldn't be here EoD. I'm not getting up at 1 am lol.
i dont even remmeber that sry lol
well wagon was hard af to build on u for sm reason
im not town reading u whatsoever rn
look very low effort to me

mafia's double kills are usually 1 or 2 shots, doubt they would waste it just like that
I think there is an independent killer
would 3 maf and 1 sk be too much for a 16 players game?
yea its ok to run this with 2-3 mafia and an SK yea

also why not answer the 2nd part of the question ;)

how many scums u think in those beta midnight tris mango flower

we lost tpein and lanji so ryt now i only like u and MAYBE gram as my last town pool left

did u lose interest in the game suddenly? u were more proactive yesterday

Emil

Certified Memelord
anyway im yeeting midnight if he continues fluffing today at this point

unless someone else comes and present another alternative

Emil

Certified Memelord
altho killing tpein could probaably be done to frame midnight and dream but w.e

maybe tpein was vig/SK kill and lanji mafia kill

midnight didnt even scum read tpein so dont see midnight being vig

Emil

Certified Memelord
mid/tris/rej/flower seem like good scum candidates

the problem is i dont read them much as teammates, tho they could simply be completely avoiding interacting with each others

but i do read them as scum individually

it feels the game is pretty slow rn and none is interested lol

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
i dont even remmeber that sry lol
well wagon was hard af to build on u for sm reason
im not town reading u whatsoever rn
look very low effort to me
Most of the votes were scattered and what reason was there to vote me? I asked this already, but you missed it.

Yuelyn

the wagon on mango to save yourself yesterday
If I wanted to save myself, I could have easily voted for Dream, Knight or Drago. They had the same amount of votes as me except for Knight.

Vote Lynch Mango Senpai @Fujishiro

Mango's posts on day 1 lacked content and I still saw this weird how he said Midnight is town to later voting Midnight and then he votes Gambit telling him to hold this L which didn't make much sense to me.

@Go D. Usopp ™ I noticed you are town reading Grammaton and explain the town read for me. When I iso this guy I wasn't able to find anything towny from his posts.

Emil

Certified Memelord
What makes me scum lmao?
so i though i told u yesterday

u tend to cruise by unnoticed and just ask 1 liner questions without forcing any elongated interactions with anyone.

i've seen u pull out the same thing first handed on the turbo game i hosted 2 sundays ago when u were mafia.

u do say ur town meta is similar, so how do i know if u r town or scum? its simple really. I start a wagon on u and see how the rest of the game reacts to it

and it seems to me there is an insane pushback to a player that has barely any posts.

take this into perspective, drago also had barely any posts and wasnt there by EoD, but his wagon was alot more easier to grow than urs.

i have no idea how can anyone read u as town when u hardly have any notable contributions, so then why is ur wagon not growing fast? why are other players finding alternatives to resist ur wagon? thats what didnt sit right with me

Yuelyn

that would make it too obvious though
I think no one voted Mango before I did. He wasn't even sussed that hard since he is supposedly playing like his normal self, so I didn't expect to get a wagon on him. I was sussing him so I voted for him. And Midnight voted for almost every player who was sussed.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Vote Lynch Mango Senpai @Fujishiro

Mango's posts on day 1 lacked content and I still saw this weird how he said Midnight is town to later voting Midnight and then he votes Gambit telling him to hold this L which didn't make much sense to me.

@Go D. Usopp ™ I noticed you are town reading Grammaton and explain the town read for me. When I iso this guy I wasn't able to find anything towny from his posts.
mango tends to be more careful and nervous as scum

rn hes honestly acting wayyyy too scummy to be scum. i dont see the nervousness in his posts, tho i could definitely entertain a wagon on him and see how far that goes

dont u think latching onto him is "too easy" and he is gna be such an escape goat here? like if i wanna save tris or midnight, then the easiest thing to do would be to divert lynch to mango who is way too scummy by nature here

if he continues this same behavior today he should be vigged honestly, MAYBE yeeted i guess but hes hard throwing if town tbh. its way too scummy to be scum imo

Emil

Certified Memelord
also @Juliet

i dont fully town read gram, i have him as a MAYBE town. it seems tpein scum read him by EoD last day so i dont see gram just outright killing tpein and putting himself to light tbh. i also liked his observations on midnight and to be bland, if midnight flips scum then gram is dem near cleared for me, unless SK.

Emil

Certified Memelord
anyway yes
tpein/lanji r both absolutely horrible vig targets, so there is a possibility of a mafia having additional kills or an SK in the game

we need a scum flip today to progress with the game and so far looks like we lost pretty good power roles which sux

we still got the MCs so atleast some hope there

Status
Not open for further replies.