[FNZ] Role Madness Season 2 Unofficial- Dragon ball Z

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
i mean i ran sk and 2 mafia in 11 player setup. so yea its possible 3 mafia and 1 sk here

basically no town vig then rip

Emil

Certified Memelord
it does seem odd for vig to kill lanji or tpein yea

unless the vig is beta then i can see it

but double cop and trackers is just insane

T-Pein and Lanji are both good targets for scum since they received a lot of Town reads.

But Lanji makes me think that there‘s somebody scared of him. Which points at Tris.

why so offensive? her D1 was the most sus I have seen in a long while, she acted like the typical cought scum that can't defend themselves during a wagonomization. I got cought as scum like her too in the past.

I wouldn't mind to vote off you, Mango, Flower or someone else like an inactive, but Tris gave me some good material and I again wanna see who would be up to vote her.

The Drago "cfd" for sure was scummy as hell. All Drago voters shame on them. :whitepress:
So we are on the same wavelength about suspicions overall.

Not bad.

So we are on the same wavelength about suspicions overall.

Not bad.
Well I actually don't think Usopp is currently a great choice.

I would say we should probably lynch Flower then at night Mango is offed, then we lynch Midnight next. But this is to our concurrent realization.

Let me know what you think about my plan.

Vote Lynch Flower @Fujishiro

Well I actually don't think Usopp is currently a great choice.

I would say we should probably lynch Flower then at night Mango is offed, then we lynch Midnight next. But this is to our concurrent realization.

Let me know what you think about my plan.

Vote Lynch Flower @Fujishiro
Just imagine going for the claimed Tracker.

Just imagine going for the claimed Tracker.
but double cop and trackers is just insane
Not an insane as Usopp claims, but mostly in that it's one of the most convenient fake claims to come up with giving the very small odds a third tracker and expecially a third Cop claim occurs. It would be easier to have 2 watchers in general.

In general this game's size does suggest that 2 cops = extensively unlikely, 2 trackers = rather unlikely.

Not an insane as Usopp claims, but mostly in that it's one of the most convenient fake claims to come up with giving the very small odds a third tracker and expecially a third Cop claim occurs. It would be easier to have 2 watchers in general.

In general this game's size does suggest that 2 cops = extensively unlikely, 2 trackers = rather unlikely.
A Tracker who can confirm herself by revealing Usopp's target, too. You're barking at the wrong tree, Beta. Or you're simply scum.

Status
Not open for further replies.