[FNZ] Role Madness Season 2 Unofficial- Dragon ball Z

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
But Lanji makes me think that there‘s somebody scared of him. Which points at Tris.
How did you even come to this conclusion? Why would I be scared of someone who legit said they won't be posting much? Lanji wasn't even susing me.

A Tracker who can confirm herself by revealing Usopp's target, too. You're barking at the wrong tree, Beta. Or you're simply scum.
It could be you, Usopp and Mango. Besides, on a second thought Midnight looked rather genuine D1 when he claimed he was scared of people wagoning him. He is usually a fast scapegoat.

And who was Usopp's target exactly? :choppawhat: Didn't notice it mentioned anywhere, are you coming up with it now? @Go D. Usopp ™ if you can tell anything about this puzzle.

How did you even come to this conclusion? Why would I be scared of someone who legit said they won't be posting much? Lanji wasn't even susing me.
Who else would kill him? There aren‘t many people in this game who played much with him. Some didn‘t play with him at all.

Why would I kill him? Explain this. Your vote doesn’t make any sense.

And what happened to this?
1) You know he can be a threat.
2) You can easily frame me given I was the only one he mildly suspected.

And now you can see a wagon on me starting right after I voted you.

Lmao at claim party. Both are actually iffy. But w/e.
What does cfd mean?

This back and forth by Rej and God is not going forth. One of em could be scum. I'm leaning Rej tbh. Ussop is kt making sense and just fucking flooding the thread it's not even cute..

Last time I check, alignment check returns mafia and town but why does Mango have that ridiculous return? Not so creative in making fake claims tbh. You have to have a seminar with me. Lolololol

Immana look deeper to the ones voting up Tris. Like I said, the girl is like a lime thong, she's more town but a low hanging thong up for grabs and people driven by scum are slowly piling up on her booty.

Beta is not so Beta, don't you guys see?

I say Mango and Flower today. That's botany for you.

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
1) You know he can be a threat.
2) You can easily frame me given I was the only one he mildly suspected.

And now you can see a wagon on me starting right after I voted you.
So what? You can be a much bigger threat than him. And you are alive.

Don’t you think that legit anyone could have killed him? Narrowing it down to me because I’m supposedly so scared of him. Makes no sense.

Beta has been susing you since last DP. He wasn’t even online to put a vote on someone.

Vote lynch Mango @Fujishiro

Beta is not so Beta, don't you guys see?

I say Mango and Flower today. That's botany for you.
The Hamlet doubt is who's Beta in the first place.

And I concur about the suses.

Eventually Tris is indeed being framed since that would not put them much in the fire if she flipped Town. A Flower or Mango lynch would lend us the most information around that.

There are 2 distinct blocks of oppositions now that wise. I seriously doubt it's a bus strategy.

Also Flower claims Usopp targetted Rej, how believable is that? @Go D. Usopp ™ did you target @Rej ? If yes why him?

Supposing that Sussop indeed targeted Rej and considering that flowa gets lynched, I only see two scenarios:
1. Flowas flip will show her ability and it would match her claim
2. It would not give us any added info against Ussop

So I don't see the value of the claim tbh.

Welp,
One of the people on my sus list got Got.
Not bad.

Final Beta just kept tunneling me so bad.

Knight of sea getting away with it cuz playing "innocently"

Rej - nothing yet , coasting

Dream - #1 sus rn

Dragomir - he Got Got , queen was on this I think.

Queen - Iike what queen was doing vs gambit.
Gambit was just being argumentative. Getting bad vibes from him rn.

Gammation - confirmed scum
Going by this list Usopp should have targetted Dream rather than Rej.

Status
Not open for further replies.