[FNZ] Role Madness Season 2 Unofficial- Dragon ball Z

Status
Not open for further replies.
there is almost nothing going on, but from my PoV

> tpein started a reaction wagon on dream beginning of day, 2-3 ppl joined it
> dream started the day with couple fluff posts but suddenly changed tone when a wagon was on him
> flower went from dream early on but moved to drago right away, however refusing to move to tris
> gambit and queen throwing walls of text taking about queens early voting patters, i honestly need to reread that too tbh but queen looks towny from that interaction. gambit could be anything
> flower tried to latch on what they thought was knight slipping that his scum chat is talking about flower, but it was a weak case so they dropped it
> drago is being voted a bit now but never said anything and he isnt even voting anyone. however he is still kinda scummy for asking to start discussions but never attempting to do so
> mango and midnight have been center of attention for most of the game, so i see them as easy escape goats rn
> wagon on tris has resistance even tho she isnt posting much to oppose it
He didn't mention Rej here.

I also find it weird he targetted Rej when he suspected other people...and clearly didn‘t Town read him either, that‘s why I revealed that.

And I couldn‘t have been redirected because well, I redirected all actions on me to another player last night, too.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Supposing that Sussop indeed targeted Rej and considering that flowa gets lynched, I only see two scenarios:
1. Flowas flip will show her ability and it would match her claim
2. It would not give us any added info against Ussop

So I don't see the value of the claim tbh.
I can say that I haven't used an ability last night, so what could sussop have used on me? a roleblock?
if yes roleblock then why should I be roleblocked? did I sus scum correctly D1?

I can say that I haven't used an ability last night, so what could sussop have used on me? a roleblock?
if yes roleblock then why should I be roleblocked? did I sus scum correctly D1?
Who did u sus last dp?
Many factors might be involved, rb, redirect, protect, track, I mean anything. One thing tho, it shouldn't be a failed kill because it would have been outed in the WU. And we can all confirm this in flower's lynch albeit i am against that because it wouldn't give us an added material towards ussop.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Who did u sus last dp?
Many factors might be involved, rb, redirect, protect, track, I mean anything. One thing tho, it shouldn't be a failed kill because it would have been outed in the WU. And we can all confirm this in flower's lynch albeit i am against that because it wouldn't give us an added material towards ussop.
Tris, was my vote on, but it's not hard to sus 1/3 of the playerbase

I find it hard to believe there are two cops in a 16 player game like this. Seeing Flower and Dream's claim I wonder if one of them is the tracker while the other is the watcher. I have met so many players who keep getting the tracker and watcher claims mixed up.

I find it hard to believe there are two cops in a 16 player game like this. Seeing Flower and Dream's claim I wonder if one of them is the tracker while the other is the watcher. I have met so many players who keep getting the tracker and watcher claims mixed up.
I‘m definitely a Tracker.

Status
Not open for further replies.