[FNZ] Role Madness Season 2 Unofficial- Dragon ball Z

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well a Flower lynch would actually provide us lot of information regarding three players in particular: Usopp, Mango and Tris.

Mostly because of this:
Eventually Tris is indeed being framed since that would not put them much in the fire if she flipped Town. A Flower or Mango lynch would lend us the most information around that.

There are 2 distinct blocks of oppositions now that wise. I seriously doubt it's a bus strategy.
In other words Flower and Mango both showed interest in taking Tris out of the equation voting her and also curiously one after the other in a short timespan (you can spot Mango sheeping Flower after she votes, not necessarily a probative element but a curious one), Flower in particular came up with a contrived logic around the essence of her suspicions. And I really concur with Tris on how random that push looks.

And so I doubt someone is bussing Tris, most likely at least Flower and Tris aren't of the same alignment. Probably Mango and Tris too.

And we get info on Usopp around the Rej targetting matter, it's still profusely unexplainable why Usopp would target him assuming he did.

I don't buy much that for example Flower was tackled with by being redirected during the night. Or Usopp bus driven.

I find it hard to believe there are two cops in a 16 player game like this. Seeing Flower and Dream's claim I wonder if one of them is the tracker while the other is the watcher. I have met so many players who keep getting the tracker and watcher claims mixed up.
They are abudantly expert players so I would seriously doubt that to constitute the case.

Emil

Certified Memelord
catching up

It could be you, Usopp and Mango. Besides, on a second thought Midnight looked rather genuine D1 when he claimed he was scared of people wagoning him. He is usually a fast scapegoat.

And who was Usopp's target exactly? :choppawhat: Didn't notice it mentioned anywhere, are you coming up with it now? @Go D. Usopp ™ if you can tell anything about this puzzle.
yea i targeted rej, flower hinted it enough times lol

The Hamlet doubt is who's Beta in the first place.

And I concur about the suses.

Eventually Tris is indeed being framed since that would not put them much in the fire if she flipped Town. A Flower or Mango lynch would lend us the most information around that.

There are 2 distinct blocks of oppositions now that wise. I seriously doubt it's a bus strategy.

Also Flower claims Usopp targetted Rej, how believable is that? @Go D. Usopp ™ did you target @Rej ? If yes why him?
all u r getting from me rn is i targeted rej
dont think i shud say anything else tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.