[FNZ] Role Madness Season 2 Unofficial- Dragon ball Z

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
In mafia terminology it doesnt matter if Gambit is GF or Janitor. Fact is the Janitor would belong to the. mafia faction. Mafia is mafia, one doesnt have to specify what mafia he is.

hello??
no reason to believe there is a vig?
u watched me tinfoil and speculate the entirety of day 1 on beta being possible vig shooting tpein

and now u tell me this?

how do u know day 1 was not mafia and vig doing the kills? honestly thats what i thought, until i saw 3 kills today and then knight came with outing u as cell

all the odds r stacked against u

but im hella sleepy to push u properly now

occam's razor
it's easier and simpler to assume there is a sk in the game than some crazy vigi shooting a non sus player in n1

Emil

Certified Memelord
occam's razor
it's easier and simpler to assume there is a sk in the game than some crazy vigi shooting a non sus player in n1
its not that simple tho queen
we are uninformed majority, we dont know
you seem to know, but we dont

i genuinely thought it was beta shooting tpein cuz he hardcore sused him day 1, then thought its beta again shooting flower, cuz he sused her as well

but now ur opening whole different new worlds to explore, and its a shame u never shared those views day 2

its not that simple tho queen
we are uninformed majority, we dont know
you seem to know, but we dont

i genuinely thought it was beta shooting tpein cuz he hardcore sused him day 1, then thought its beta again shooting flower, cuz he sused her as well

but now ur opening whole different new worlds to explore, and its a shame u never shared those views day 2
no i made it pretty clear i thought it was a sk, i discussed about it with you

Hmmm

So both Gambit and Rej claiming x shot vig and vig respectively and Queen backup vig.

Looking at my role I don't think Queen's back up vig makes sense for the specific way she claimed it in details and she is going against Gambit. Doubt it's bussing given the situation.

I'm an actual x shot vig and I killed Flower. I'm also Jailor however. This opens up to another vig present in the game. So perhaps it's Gambit.

I don't like Usopp possibly feigning ignorance and trying to get folks modkilled by having them reveal flavour.

Mango got innocent on Gambit but maybe he is GF.

Right now I say we take out these players in order:

Rej
Queen
Usopp or Grammaton

Also one reason I believe it's an x shot vig to exist other than me and not a full vig is that I shot a townie hence I can't vig anymore as penalty, but if I shot mafia/indie my vig would have been recharged.

Vote Lynch Rej @Fujishiro

There's a thing tingling in my head.

Queen is actually currently flip flopping.

So it might be Gambit and not Rej to be the teammate. In that case the other suspicion would go on Tris, in fact it's true scum hardly ever kills me usually but she claiming she protected me.

Also I would add Midnight to that list.

Status
Not open for further replies.