Not open for further replies.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž
I can sense it.

Roles are coming our way.

Slowly but surely

This time town probably won't have the game handed to them

Mafia will have superb teamwork and indies will blend in seamlessly. Town will have to make some big plays just to keep up

This playerlist is good, we will all be able to understand our roles and what we need to do.

First off copy paste the playerlist and submissions list for your own notes.

Make it as easy as possible for the host to process actions you submit. Also keep an action log and keep it nice and organised. It is a 54 player game (to start with)

Third, we can keep track of the votecount while we play. Post one when anybody asks, post one every page if you want. We got it easy

I'll be giving out votecounts along with summaries, people want summaries they get summaries, if you get creative with spoiler tags you can write the entire lore as it unfolds

Next is salt, weebs goes hard and there could be salt. There's a rule about bets made during a mafia game aren't valid, same goes for shit said on the field.

Any events or activitiee come up get all over that action, the rewards will be insane and be in your favour

Lastly best luck to the winning faction but the crown goes to the mvp. It's not me anymore and I'm looking to get the crown back

Current MVP is:

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
β€Ž
I'll be giving out votecounts along with summaries, people want summaries they get summaries, if you get creative with spoiler tags you can write the entire lore as it unfolds
Going to look forward to this.

Next is salt, weebs goes hard and there could be salt. There's a rule about bets made during a mafia game aren't valid, same goes for shit said on the field.
Yeah. Fudge you, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.